Old 04-26-2010, 09:29 AM
lfw045

Oh my....thank you Billy for starting this "Shop"! I know where my first stop will be every morning and night...LOL! I need to take a picture of my Mom's Singer 206 that she left to me. I have posted pictures of my other machines here and there on this board. The 206 has been and still is a workhorse. I learned to sew on her when I was a teenager. I'll do that when I go back up to see my Dad next month! My Redeye seems to have an issue that for the life of me I don't know why I didn't notice when I was checking her out before buying her but hopefully it is something simple to fix. I can't lower the presser foot. The lever in the back moves up and down but the bar isn't moving......I guess I was so enthralled with finding her that I just had to have her anyway and discovered it later at home. Any suggestions. I still have to clean her up and have to find a NADA auto parts store to get that GOJO without PUMICE. With the "shop" open maybe I'll get the nerve up to get her going. I sure do want to sew with her!