Thread: I Won Too!!
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 03:30 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by Gerbie
Edie, I too have been doing the Fab Shop Hop, I've found a lot of the bunnies, just haven't finished yet, but I haven't been able to find a single one of the summer quilt pattern blocks. I 've tried most of the shops, and have no idea where to find them. I would love to have the patterns for the quilt blocks.I've also had problems when I try to find out something from there, I keep getting this report that the email I give is not listed as any they have. When I do find the bunnies and have to register, that's the email they have listed for me, my only one, and I click the register, and it seems to go through. any ideas on this anyone? I started late in the March hop and wanted to get the quilt download for March that's when they don't seem to want to accept my email.
I have them all. Would you like me to PM them to you? They are really sweet. Some of the ones I had to re-put my address in and click on "register", but after a while your address pops up. My problem is once in a while (more often than not) I can't find the stupid rabbit!!!!!! So I send the quilt shop a note and ask them if they could send me another clue. THEY DO! They are very, very nice about it. I always send a note back with a thank you. (Just in case I can't find the next month's bunny. Start fresh for June (there isn't a shop hop in May). But let me know if you want me to send you the patterns for the blocks. If it doesn't work, we still have a few days to figure out how to get them. Have a good day. Edie