View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 08:58 AM
Maride

I have been in NYC for a week now. Had an interview yesterday. Went well, but I am not the only candidate, and of course, I need to wait a few weeks before they make a decision. Getting my stuff ready to go back home I get another call. Today they will tell me when I can go for interview. Excellent, except that my MIL is driving me nuts. I was staying in their spare bedroom and she complains that she can not sleep in the same room as my FIL. So, I move to the couch. Then the story begins that she doesn't like anyone on her couch, even though my FIL spends most of the day there. So, I take a little fold up bed into my daughter's apartment in the basement, but now my MIL needs it back (to store away, even though I am using it). Now I am with my daughter, sleeping on a couch. If I get the job I interviewed for yesterday I get to go to California for a 6 weeks training. It is 6 weeks away from my husband and kids, but at least when I come back I don't have to spend too much time here before my family moves down, plus 6 weeks without my machine. There has to be an end to this but I just don't see it.

On Saturday is two years since our world crumbled and it has only gone bad from there. I need things to start getting better soon or I'll go nuts. OK, more so than I already am.