Old 04-27-2010, 09:39 AM
chamby

Okay this is truly the last time that I will shop at Hancock fabric in my community. Again I went in the store on Sunday afternoon to look for sewing needles, muslin and fabric.
When I got there the store looked empty like they were selling out. I ask the sales lady were all the fabric on the round table had gone. She stated that the floors had been cleaned the night before and they were getting the product back out. So I hung around for little while waiting on the young lady to get them out.
She pittled around and never brought out the fabric. Plus they did not have the sewing machine needles that I needed. Mind you this is not the first time the customer service in this store was bad. I finally just left. I understand the floor thing. I use to work retail myself. When the floors were done we would come in a little earlier and put things back out before opening the store. I guess they are not concerned with making a sale. I did send an email to customer service. We'll see how far that goes.
Totally disgusted!!!!!!