Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1 August 2012 BOM pattern & directions

Quote Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams View Post
    Is there another thread that everyone is posting their block on? I am hoping to get to my block today.
    The short answer is Yes. Each month we have 2 threads, one for the instructions and patterns and another one for the pictures. This month's thread for the pictures is called:
    1 August 2012 pictures

SulaBug, Hope it is OK to ask here about our Sept. BOM - will be you giving us any hints for September?..... I asked yesterday and had four post delected by mods... said I could not make new post. Oh well I am learning

Judy in Phx, AZ

QUOTE=SulaBug;5461011]lovely..........it's so good to hear from you & we all hope that you will be able to work on your block this Friday. Can't wait to see what you are putting together, for Show & Tell!! Have fun sewing.
    [/QUOTE]

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=judy363905;5474778]SulaBug, Hope it is OK to ask here about our Sept. BOM - will be you giving us any hints for September?..... I asked yesterday and had four post delected by mods... said I could not make new post. Oh well I am learning

Judy in Phx, AZ[QUOTE]

Good Morning Judy. Yes, it is perfectly okay to ask about hints for September!! I just posted a couple of hints on the picture thread, but I am happy to post them here too. It is time to think of warm fall color's for the September block choice, for this year. The block will be pieced with a few HST squares in it. This block will go together really quick & I am sure everyone is going to LOVE it!! Start pulling your warm fabric's.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2