Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
1 June 2011 BOM Rowhouses pictures. >

1 June 2011 BOM Rowhouses pictures.

1 June 2011 BOM Rowhouses pictures.

Old 06-10-2011, 09:01 PM

At last, I'm all caught up on this BOM. Here are my row houses. I love paper piecing. Hope this works - I'm not very good at posting pictures.

Oh, I think they need window boxes.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]209757[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-209751.jpe  
Old 06-10-2011, 09:04 PM

Very Nice!!! I really like the diamond windows!
Old 06-10-2011, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by B Jane
At last, I'm all caught up on this BOM. Here are my row houses. I love paper piecing. Hope this works - I'm not very good at posting pictures.
Wow! you did it! I'm impressed and now motivated to get my block done this weekend.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:22 PM

Your Row House block turned out wonderful!! :thumbup: I like the three different sizes & I love the diamond style windows too. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with all ofus.
:D :D :D :D
Old 06-11-2011, 08:46 AM

OMGoodness!!!! Where in the world have I been!!!!!????? I completely forgot to look for the June BOM!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: That's what happens the last couple of weeks of the school year!! I'm concentrating so-o-o-o-o much on final exams, etc. that everything else gets put on the back burner!!!! Thank goodness my noggin finally kicked into gear and reminded me of it!!!!! :thumbup:

Now I need to go through all the pages so I can drool over all the blocks that have been completed! :D
Old 06-11-2011, 08:58 AM

I hear ya! The last weeks of school are tough. 13 days left to go. I did look at the block for June but so far don't have the energy to get off the computer and go sew.
Originally Posted by pab58
OMGoodness!!!! Where in the world have I been!!!!!????? I completely forgot to look for the June BOM!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: That's what happens the last couple of weeks of the school year!! I'm concentrating so-o-o-o-o much on final exams, etc. that everything else gets put on the back burner!!!! Thank goodness my noggin finally kicked into gear and reminded me of it!!!!! :thumbup:

Now I need to go through all the pages so I can drool over all the blocks that have been completed! :D
Old 06-11-2011, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by MisDixie
I hear ya! The last weeks of school are tough. 13 days left to go. I did look at the block for June but so far don't have the energy to get off the computer and go sew.

If you still have 13 days to go, when did you start the school year? We started on Sept. 8, and the last day for the students was June 9. We didn't have many snow days so unlike the schools when my mother lives in the southwestern corner of Virginia we didn't have to make up any days. I think the schools where she lives still have a week or two to go! :shock:
Old 06-11-2011, 09:29 AM

We started in August. We have 195 days. Dispite my location we don't have snow or cold days. Now with the long sunlite days the kids are overtired and ready to be done. I am a special need assistant and work with a 9 year old with autsim. Since we got back after spring break kids been disregulated. The long days sure plays havoc here.
Originally Posted by MisDixie

If you still have 13 days to go, when did you start the school year? We started on Sept. 8, and the last day for the students was June 9. We didn't have many snow days so unlike the schools when my mother lives in the southwestern corner of Virginia we didn't have to make up any days. I think the schools where she lives still have a week or two to go! :shock:
Old 06-11-2011, 09:32 AM

WOW!!! :shock: More amazing blocks by you!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: I want to live in the one on the left!!! Love those windows!!!!! Also love the stones!!! Did you satin stitch around the doors and windows, and is that how you did the window panes, too? Would you mind if I stole your idea for the diamond window panes for my block?! It would be so PERFECT for my theme!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 06-11-2011, 01:09 PM

Alright, I'm taking a day off tomorrow from other projects and getting my Row hses done...I love all that have been posted so far and want to add mine...