Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Results 101 to 106 of 106

Thread: 1 September 2011 Ohio School House block pictures.

  1. #101
    Power Poster SulaBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in SANTA Land.
    Posts
    10,124
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by nickylsf View Post
    It's great to be back, and paper piecing again! Here is my Ohio School House. Not sure it looks like a school house, but I had fun making it!
    I just love your Ohio School House block. You did a great job making it & the color's are really great. All of your block go together so well. You are going to have a beautiful quilt!! Thank you for sharing.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

  2. #102
    Senior Member nickylsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sonora, CA
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    I just love your Ohio School House block. You did a great job making it & the color's are really great. All of your block go together so well. You are going to have a beautiful quilt!! Thank you for sharing.
    Thank you Cheryl. I just love this project!

  3. #103
    Power Poster SulaBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in SANTA Land.
    Posts
    10,124
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by nickylsf View Post
    Thank you Cheryl. I just love this project!
    Nicky...........your just made my Day!! It's so nice knowing that you love this project as much as I do.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

  4. #104
    Super Member hobbykat1955's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,723

    Ohio Quilt School

    Well, once again I've turned my block into a quilting theme to go along with my quilting barn, farmhouse etc...I'm down to one block to be done...The Castle or could it be a Quilt Castle...I'll be sleeping on that one for awhile since I now won't be able to do that one until the end of the mth. But I'll be ready for Jan's Theme...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #105
    Power Poster SulaBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in SANTA Land.
    Posts
    10,124
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 View Post
    Well, once again I've turned my block into a quilting theme to go along with my quilting barn, farmhouse etc...I'm down to one block to be done...The Castle or could it be a Quilt Castle...I'll be sleeping on that one for awhile since I now won't be able to do that one until the end of the mth. But I'll be ready for Jan's Theme...
    Hobbycat...........WOW, you have been busy!! I love your Quilting School House, it's just to cute for words. Where have you been able to find all of the people fabric, you have been using? I really like the look it gives to your quilt blocks. Don't worry about your Castle block as you can get to it any time. I do think a sewing castle would be great too!! Thank you for sharing & good luck. Before we know it the 2012 theme will be posted!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

  6. #106
    Super Member hobbykat1955's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,723
    Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    Hobbycat...........WOW, you have been busy!! I love your Quilting School House, it's just to cute for words. Where have you been able to find all of the people fabric, you have been using? I really like the look it gives to your quilt blocks. Don't worry about your Castle block as you can get to it any time. I do think a sewing castle would be great too!! Thank you for sharing & good luck. Before we know it the 2012 theme will be posted!!
    When ever I see fabric on the site for sale or ebay I buy anything that have people because they are hard to find. I actually found this particular fabric with the quilters on the site...I'm usually too late and someone else has bought what I want but it was my lucky day

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.