Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: 1-September-2014........Project of the Month Directions & Discussion.

Blog Entries

1-September-2014........Project of the Month Directions & Discussion.

Hello Everyone & Happy Labor Day,

Here are the directions for the September Project of the Month. It's called Oh-So-Soothing & is a Spa Bag. I made mine to carry a sewing project, that I would like to work on, either on a trip or visit to a friends house, to share sewing time together. It is a great size & you can get so many sewing items packed in it to go. Of course anyone can also make it for anything that they would like to use it for. It went together really quickly & I had so much fun making mine. I hope that everyone will enjoy making this project too, So get started sewing & then show us your photo's.

http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/bags-pillows-gifts/bags-and-purses/oh-so-soothing
    Last edited by PatriceJ; 09-02-2014 at 01:20 AM.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Hi Everyone,

I looked up the website again & copied it right from the main page. Please try this link & see if you can get the pattern. Please be sure to let me know if this link works for you. Thank you so much.

It is on allpeoplequilt.com/bags-pillow-gifts/bags-oh-so-soothing. If it comes up" PAGE NOT FOUND" look toward the top listing where you will see quilts to the far left. Next to it is a listing Pillows & bags. Click on that & you will see another list, pick gifts & you will find the pattern. GOOD LUCK.

http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/bags-pillows-gifts/bags-and-purses/oh-so-soothing
    Last edited by SulaBug; 09-01-2014 at 10:05 AM.

Yeah.. I googled allpeoplequilt.com. And then typed in spa bag and found it. .

Judy in Phx, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by judy363905 View Post
    Yeah.. I googled allpeoplequilt.com. And then typed in spa bag and found it. .

Judy in Phx, AZ
    Oh Good Judy..........I am so glad that you found it. I am not sure why the website that I gave everyone isn't working for most of you ladies. Hopefully now everyone will be able to find this website.

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    Oh Good Judy..........I am so glad that you found it. I am not sure why the website that I gave everyone isn't working for most of you ladies. Hopefully now everyone will be able to find this website.
    No worries, sometimes just an extra period or - will mess the whole Addie up. Looks like a really fun project.

Judy in Phx, AZ

Beautiful bag, it must necessarily incetrc, and I hope to come out.
    Thank Sulabug .
    Have a nice day ! Happy quilting , everyone !
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...75-albums.html

Nicole

Blog Entries
    Thanks Sulabug - Found it now, and going to print it.

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/bags-pillows-gifts/bags-and-purses/oh-so-soothing[/URL]
    This address will get you to the site!

My I Pad brought it right up. Sorry

My I Pad brought it right up. Technology is confusing. Like the previous about computers and embroidery machines. Sorry

Thanks SulaBug, I got it to come up right away. Looks like a fun project.
    I don't know how to do that.....YET!
    Life Is About Using The Whole Box Of Crayons.

Blog Entries
    Mine went right to the page. Thanks Sulabug. I had already downloaded this project. Your reminder brought it to my attention as a doable project this month.

P.S. I have been looking for things to make for door prizes for our annual lock-in next month. This looks like a fast easy solution.
    Last edited by Aurora; 09-03-2014 at 01:29 AM.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

Blog Entries
    I got into the site the first time from SulaBug's first entry. The directions and all came through fine. Just sayin'. Thanks Sulabug for sharing this nifty idea.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Perfect timing! After months of buying/selling/moving I finally setup my sewing machine the other day. I had just printed this spa bag pattern to begin a Christmas present for my Mom. I usually buy a number of lotions/shampoos/nail care products for her and thought this would be a good way to package them. She can keep this out on her vanity too! I'm looking forward to making this project and seeing how everyone else does theirs!

This is cute, amazingly I remembered last night (when I couldn't sleep) I didn't look what the project is this month. I saved the pattern to sew it, but I need to wait till I go to town to get fabric.

I did go on vacation, the first week of Sept, and had a neck procedure yesterday so it's possible I have a good excuse.

I got tired of deciding what to do with my small stash so I donated it
    :-)
    CAS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CAS49OR View Post
    This is cute, amazingly I remembered last night (when I couldn't sleep) I didn't look what the project is this month. I saved the pattern to sew it, but I need to wait till I go to town to get fabric.

I did go on vacation, the first week of Sept, and had a neck procedure yesterday so it's possible I have a good excuse.

I got tired of deciding what to do with my small stash so I donated it
    CAS...............so nice to hear from you & I hope you are recovering nicely from your neck procedure. Take your time making this wonderful project as you need to get well first. We will be anxiously waiting to see how your project turns out when you are able to make it!!

I have listed and I model but seem larger models, doubting pocket is 6.8 "x 8.6" and a girl is 6.2 "x 9.6". will not get too big?
    Have a nice day ! Happy quilting , everyone !
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...75-albums.html

Nicole