Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: February 2010 Block of the Month - Cross My Heart - PICTURES

That's it folks. Just jump right on in and have fun.

I agreee about BkinCo's block We could maybe do it in Oct. If not, I know there is a nother lovely one waiting for us.

Hi This is my first block. I cannot seem to be able to print Sula's January sunflower. All I get is the letters and no lines.

Putting the shamrock together.
    Attached Images Attached Images

dannyppanny-
    Be sure you allow any blocked sites.
    That was the problem I had and when I allowed it it came through. Also check to see if you have set up for jpeg or html, or... I think that makes a difference.

Otherwise PM Sula and I'm sure she could e-mail it to you.

Very nice!! Looks like tulips!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oksewglad
    Oh that's gorgeous, mishi. The swirling colors in the tulip realy make the block exciting!
    I agree, love the swirling fabric. wish I had some.

Quote Originally Posted by dannypanny
    Hi This is my first block. I cannot seem to be able to print Sula's January sunflower. All I get is the letters and no lines.

Big hug your way for putting together the Feb pp'd BOM! Geat job and your colours are so bright and beautiful!!

Quote Originally Posted by aberi

Big hug your way for putting together the Feb pp'd BOM! Geat job and your colours are so bright and beautiful!!
    WOW..that was a job if you never did PP before. But it was a lot of fun. I tried to keep the colors in the fall colors because I don't have a fall quilt. I may have to redo this one, because I am not sure if I can get used the the striped fabric. What do ya'll think? But now I am almost caught up :-D :-D
    Attached Images Attached Images

wooHoo another pretty block. Better to change the block now if you aren't happy instead of finished and on your bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Martina

WOW..that was a job if you never did PP before. But it was a lot of fun. I tried to keep the colors in the fall colors because I don't have a fall quilt. I may have to redo this one, because I am not sure if I can get used the the striped fabric. What do ya'll think? But now I am almost caught up :-D :-D
    nice job

Quote Originally Posted by Martina

The colours look great!!! big big hug for doing the paper piecing!! It will go nice with your other block! Plus the stripe adds texture to the block! I like it!

OK people I am feeling like a fraud over here. The Feb block was not the first time I did PP. I paper pieced a loooong time ago. What I meant was that this was the first block I had finished. OK now I have the March block finished too. Shall post tomorrow. Don't feel like going out to the sewing room now.

Feel much better now that everyone knows the truth about me...... :O) :O) Glad that everyone who has seen the Feb block likes the colours... thanks for positive feedback.

Can someone please tell me how to post the smileys??? PLEEEEASE... ciao

OK people I am feeling like a fraud over here. The Feb block was not the first time I did PP. I paper pieced a loooong time ago. What I meant was that this was the first block I had finished. OK now I have the March block finished too. Shall post tomorrow. Don't feel like going out to the sewing room now.

Feel much better now that everyone knows the truth about me...... :O) :O) Glad that everyone who has seen the Feb block likes the colours... thanks for positive feedback.

Can someone please tell me how to post the smileys??? PLEEEEASE... ciao
    the smilies are on the left hand side as you go to post a reply, just click on the one you want
    :-P

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Aberi :-)...I kinda like that PP technique

Blog Entries
    Martina--love how you have coordinated all your blocks as seen in other posts. Looking good!

Martina--love how you have coordinated all your blocks as seen in other posts. Looking good!
    THANK YOU :-D

the smilies are on the left hand side as you go to post a reply, just click on the one you want
    :-P[/quote]

Hi thanks for replying... when I click on the smiley it gives me letters... but hang on.... I have seen that I do not have a smiley from your quote but letters and colon. I think I got it... I am going to click on the smileys and the writing will turn into a smiley when I have posted... I am going to try t now... ciao :D

OAKLAHOMA SUSIE..... it worked it worked. One does not just learn about sewing on this board - I have learned how to put in a smiley..... great. ciao

Quote Originally Posted by wvdek
    dannyppanny-
    Be sure you allow any blocked sites.
    That was the problem I had and when I allowed it it came through. Also check to see if you have set up for jpeg or html, or... I think that makes a difference.

Otherwise PM Sula and I'm sure she could e-mail it to you.
    Hi I thought I had sent you a thank you note for the advice... but I obviously thought wrong.

Thanks for reply and for your suggestions. will try it out tomorrow. Ciao

Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma Suzie
    Oh that's gorgeous, mishi. The swirling colors in the tulip realy make the block exciting!
    I agree, love the swirling fabric. wish I had some.
    Sorry for the late reply on this - I got it at my LQS. It's called Tuku Tuku - just found it here, and that reminded me :) http://www.craft-fabrics.com/tuku-tu...ic-p-3070.html It's a UK site, but hopefully there's enough info to be able to find it elsewhere!

Martina, I love your block. The colours are just wonderful!

I'm finally taking some R & R and catching up on my BOM's. I already did January's, but just finished February's. This was a lot of fun. I should have used my background fabric where I decided to put the red, but I think it still looks okay. Now on to March's...... :lol: (I've never been accused of being a fast worker)

February's Block -
    Name:  Attachment-87376.jpe
Views: 12
Size:  53.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Ducky what a lovely batik block!

Looks great. I really like it

Banned
    Here is my February BOM. Sorry I can only scan.

Cross my Heart
    Name:  Attachment-98861.jpe
Views: 18
Size:  107.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrie1940
    Here is my February BOM. Sorry I can only scan.
    Gorgeous, just gorgeous!! :thumbup: Love the color's you have picked out for this one, too!! Keep on sewing!!
    :D :D :D :D

wow love this block

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 LastLast