Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
help, I'm already confused >

help, I'm already confused

help, I'm already confused

Old 05-11-2009, 06:40 AM

Uh, silly girl- I drank all the wine the last time the block of the month was paper piecing. But I could go buy more hahahhaahaha. :) :) :) :)
Old 05-11-2009, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Cathy M
Uh, silly girl- I drank all the wine the last time the block of the month was paper piecing. But I could go buy more hahahhaahaha. :) :) :) :)
I can't believe you drank it all! Sheesh! Didn't even share with me! :(
But, if you are going to buy more.....my glass is empty! Oh, white wine, please! Oh, and can you make it Chateau St Micheal Reisling? :)
Old 05-11-2009, 06:49 AM

Yum... that is a great wine. Probably a case will do it :):) At least it will make sure I forget the torture of pp.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:54 AM

It sure is! But, if you want, just come on over. I have a couple bottles already chilled and some red wine too.....Merlot and some other that hubby got. So, everyone is invited! We can sit on the balcony, listen to the ocean and chit chat as to how we are going to do paper piecing. :)
Old 05-11-2009, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
It sure is! But, if you want, just come on over. I have a couple bottles already chilled and some red wine too.....Merlot and some other that hubby got. So, everyone is invited! We can sit on the balcony, listen to the ocean and chit chat as to how we are going to do paper piecing. :)
Sip some wine, sit on the balcony, listen to the ocean, chit...... allgone me.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:31 PM

To heck with chit chatting as to how we are going to do paper piecing...just fire it across the room and stomp on it... Simple...now let's get back to drinking wine and listening to the ocean. :) lol
Old 05-11-2009, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
To heck with chit chatting as to how we are going to do paper piecing...just fire it across the room and stomp on it... Simple...now let's get back to drinking wine and listening to the ocean. :) lol
Sounds good to me! Whatever works!
So, when can I expect everyone? Will have to have time to hide my stash!