Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Jane Stickle Cyber Sew Week 9, H2, I4, A4, H2 and RS12 >

Jane Stickle Cyber Sew Week 9, H2, I4, A4, H2 and RS12

Jane Stickle Cyber Sew Week 9, H2, I4, A4, H2 and RS12

Old 03-01-2010, 07:47 PM

Haven't seen that happen yet Sheree. I'll try that same block when the kids go to bed and see what happens. Have you tried shutting down your computer and restarting?

I re-did I4 and it looks better now. Not gonna repost the photo. I'll do that when I post weeks 8-13.

FYI, Sheree, your prize went out today, priority mail. I hope it makes it there quickly, barring bad weather, it should!
Old 03-01-2010, 09:10 PM

I'll try re-starting the computer. Hugs, Sheree
Old 03-01-2010, 11:12 PM

Hope you get that problem worked out Sheree. Be sure and post your prize for us to see!!
Old 03-01-2010, 11:44 PM

Thank you Janstar. You got it!
Old 03-02-2010, 05:25 AM
Power Poster

Rach...you blocks look great! Glad you got the fix done, now don't you feel good about that???

Sheree...I think the way you described them printing IS correct. C12 is pp'd in little strips, then sewn together to make the 9 patches. That is the only one that I've done for that week.

I have printed off all the patterns through about week 12 I think. Where the triangles printed off the block...that means that it printed you a template so you can appliqe them into the correct place. There are quite a few that cannot be pp'd in this group...so it will print off a blank square with maybe a couple of pieces only. You will need to print off the "templates" instead.

Hope that helps!
Old 03-02-2010, 08:16 AM
Power Poster

Sheree...I pulled these back up and had to reprint some this morning as I have to remake the C12...yours sounds like it actually did print right.

The I7 did also as the software will only print the parts of the block that will be foundation pieced when you print the foundation patterns. You will also have to print the block as templates so you can get the little triangles....now you see why I left them off my block for this week???
Old 03-02-2010, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Sheree...I pulled these back up and had to reprint some this morning as I have to remake the C12...yours sounds like it actually did print right.

The I7 did also as the software will only print the parts of the block that will be foundation pieced when you print the foundation patterns. You will also have to print the block as templates so you can get the little triangles....now you see why I left them off my block for this week???
Thank you Sandpat. That makes sense. I'm glad you figured that out. It totally did not make sense to me why the complete block wasn't printing off right for PP. Now I know the parts that don't print will need to be printed out as a template and appliqued on. Hugs and Kisses for solving the mystery! Talk to you later.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Power Poster

OK...I decided today that Jane must have been legally insane. If she was doing these blocks to save her sanity during the war...she was just too darn late...she was already nuts....I ventured into week 10 today....I think I'm gonna give my DH the go ahead to have me committed. :roll:
Old 03-02-2010, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
OK...I decided today that Jane must have been legally insane. If she was doing these blocks to save her sanity during the war...she was just too darn late...she was already nuts....I ventured into week 10 today....I think I'm gonna give my DH the go ahead to have me committed. :roll:
You are scaring me.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:22 PM

Everybody's blocks look fantastic! I'm behind but hope to catch up this weekend! I must not take any more breaks - it's too hard to catch up!