Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

Butterflyspain 07-17-2010 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by luvmortherest

Originally Posted by sandpat
Yup..you will find out :lol: If I knew where I put the file I'd send you the last one that she released. It is somewhere on this thread...but darned if I'm going to read back through that many pages to find it. :lol: :lol:

found it, it's on page 134

ĻLuv ĻThank you so much.
Patti ,I know this is such a huge thread now i am not surprised I wouldnīt either. I was hoping someone had a magic wand and īLuvĻdid.

Elle

Butterflyspain 07-18-2010 02:06 AM

Well I looked on page 134 and found that it wasnīt for the download of the Schedule.

I went hunting and found it on page 180. My search was notin vane because I found a great tip how the heck I missed it I donīt know but it would have saved me tearing my hair out taking all those paper backings off.

TIP:

Iron Fabric sheets on to freezer paper, put it through your printer and print it out that way. no need to take the fabric sheets off either they can stay and they donīt add bulk.

Now just to clarify, in America you call Fabric sheets the kind we put in the dryer to make the clothes soft and give them a nice smell right???

Elle

sandpat 07-18-2010 05:57 AM

Oh, I'm sooo glad ya'll found the schedule..I need to write down the page #.

I had forgotten about that tidbit Elle....I have bags full of those dryer sheets here (I had lots of people saving them for me to use for making applique)...I sure hate it when I have to stop sewing and go do laundry just because I need some dryer sheets... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Butterflyspain 07-18-2010 06:47 AM

Okay, I get it, we got those here. You pop them in your dryer to make things soft and nice. Wooo I sound like an advert for the darn things

Lacelady 07-18-2010 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Okay, I get it, we got those here. You pop them in your dryer to make things soft and nice. Wooo I sound like an advert for the darn things

Elle, I think you would find that Nappy Liners would be finer - at least they are here. AND they are cheap too!

Butterflyspain 07-18-2010 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Lacelady

Elle, I think you would find that Nappy Liners would be finer - at least they are here. AND they are cheap too!

I wonder what that is in Spanish LOL will have to go get the dictionary.

Butterflyspain 07-18-2010 10:40 AM

Okay I am off to get some "Gasas" Thats a new word for me. that means Nappy Liner, while a Nappy is " Paņal".

Lacelady 07-18-2010 01:00 PM

Okay I am off to get some "Gasas" Thats a new word for me. that means Nappy Liner, while a Nappy is " Paņal".

I am enjoying the mental imagery, Elle!

sandpat 07-18-2010 03:57 PM

Oh dear me....I'm not sure if I want to go there or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK..I'll be brave..what are nappy liners?

luvmortherest 07-18-2010 07:41 PM

Well I looked on page 134 and found that it wasnīt for the download of the Schedule.

I went hunting and found it on page 180. My search was notin vane because I found a great tip how the heck I missed it I donīt know but it would have saved me tearing my hair out taking all those paper backings off.

TIP:

Iron Fabric sheets on to freezer paper, put it through your printer and print it out that way. no need to take the fabric sheets off either they can stay and they donīt add bulk.

Now just to clarify, in America you call Fabric sheets the kind we put in the dryer to make the clothes soft and give them a nice smell right???

Elle

sorry when i took a break i wrote down the page # that i needed to start on again and didn't check the correct one to tell you :oops: glad you found it :-D