Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 August 2012 BOM pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-august-2012-bom-pictures-t196391.html)

SulaBug 08-24-2012 10:00 AM

Mimi..........all four of you August blocks are wonderful!! :D I bet now, you are glad that you have them all done!! I know that I sure would be!! :D What a gorgeous display of color's. Thank you so much for sharing with us today.
:D :D :D :D

SewExtremeSeams 08-24-2012 03:06 PM

Ok, I am Linda come Lately... this is my first month doing the block of the month. DH has my sewing table in his workshop while he tries to put the finishing touches on the sewing table he is replicating. Hope to get sewing tomorrow. I love pp. Everyone's blocks look great! I love the warm, hot colors.

JeanieG 08-24-2012 07:17 PM

Welcome Linda, I'll look forward to seeing your August BOM. There are so many little pieces in this block, it took forever to complete!

Anael 08-25-2012 06:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I wanted to start cutting the fabric and sewing but it looks like I can't...........LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]357717[/ATTACH]

JeanieG 08-25-2012 10:06 AM

I know, my kitty does the same thing, especially when I am trying to quilt a large quilt. He seems to think that all that fabric is just for him. LOL Very beautiful cat Anael!

SulaBug 08-25-2012 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams (Post 5465125)
Ok, I am Linda come Lately... this is my first month doing the block of the month. DH has my sewing table in his workshop while he tries to put the finishing touches on the sewing table he is replicating. Hope to get sewing tomorrow. I love pp. Everyone's blocks look great! I love the warm, hot colors.

OK, Linda come lately!! :D It is never to late to start with the block of the month & we are so glad that you are joining us, in all of the fun we always have. I have my fingers crossed that you will be able to work on your August block today. We will be waiting anxiously to see how it turns out. It won't be long now & September's block will be posted. I can hardly wait!!

SulaBug 08-25-2012 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 5466390)
I wanted to start cutting the fabric and sewing but it looks like I can't...........LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]357717[/ATTACH]

Anael..........what a precious little sewing partner that you have there!! :D I have one too & she loves to sit right next to my sewing machine, while I am trying to sew. She thinks I can just sew right around her!! What would we animal lovers do without our little partner's? Thank you for sharing your fun picture today. I hope you get to sew soon. I just love the three fabric's sitting right behind your baby.

Jenniky 08-26-2012 04:14 AM

I think Anaels' sewing partner is meditating on the angles to help her. :D

Anael 08-26-2012 06:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
She let me sew today, with supervision that is. She was right there all the time, watching me :D :D Here's my August block!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]358026[/ATTACH]

JeanieG 08-26-2012 11:02 AM

That is beautiful fabric Anael! Love the fussy cut center.