Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 JANUARY 2011 BOM Directions & Discussion. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-january-2011-bom-directions-discussion-t86667.html)

The pitz 01-19-2011 06:58 AM

Help! Why can't I find the directions for the Star BOM anywhere? Very difficult website. I enjoy it.....but hard
to negotiate.

candi 01-19-2011 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by The pitz
Help! Why can't I find the directions for the Star BOM anywhere? Very difficult website. I enjoy it.....but hard
to negotiate.

Here you go
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-90615-1.htm
:-D

MisDixie 01-19-2011 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by The pitz
to negotiate.

on the top of this page is a listing for pages. 1,2,3- 13. Go to page 1 and see the first listining by Sulabug. There is a link printed in blue. Click that and you will be redirected to the block. Good luck!

Blinky 01-19-2011 09:00 AM

I am already doing the house block of the month. I was looking for the star bom that started on the 15th of each month. I didn't realize there are two separate forums....one for the house bom and one for the star. Which is ok but like the church bom there are a few forums discussing the star block also. You have to bounce around to each forum to make sure you don't miss anything. Wish there was only one forum for posting pics and discussion for the star bom and only one forum for the church bom :oops:

The pitz 01-19-2011 04:10 PM

Amen!!!!!
I'll be doing both, so wish me luck!

SulaBug 01-20-2011 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Blinky
I am already doing the house block of the month. I was looking for the star bom that started on the 15th of each month. I didn't realize there are two separate forums....one for the house bom and one for the star. Which is ok but like the church bom there are a few forums discussing the star block also. You have to bounce around to each forum to make sure you don't miss anything. Wish there was only one forum for posting pics and discussion for the star bom and only one forum for the church bom :oops:

Blinky,
I am sorry that your are having a hard time finding all of the BOM threads that you need to view. If you would go to the posting: Blocks of the Month for 1 - January 2011 & click on that heading you will find where I have posted the information for the whole year. At the bottom of my post you will see a blue website listing, click on that & it has listed both of the threads that you will be looking for. As each month comes along, I will update that months block for directions & discussion, then one for pictures of the finished blocks. The Star BOM for the 15th will be posted just the same. I hope this helps you find things easier.
:D :D :D

Short an Sweet 01-20-2011 09:10 AM

I started on my church block this morning, I finished the top half of the block, but I think my roof is going to be a little narrow, I'll work on the bottom half after lunch

SulaBug 01-21-2011 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
I started on my church block this morning, I finished the top half of the block, but I think my roof is going to be a little narrow, I'll work on the bottom half after lunch

We will be waiting anxiously to see how your Church block turned out!! Remember to post your picture under the picture thread for 1 - 2011!! I know it's going to be beautiful!!
Sew Happy,
Sulabug
:D :D :D

Short an Sweet 01-21-2011 07:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
k here is my semi finished church (haven't done the embellishments yet)

SulaBug 01-21-2011 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
k here is my semi finished church (haven't done the embellishments yet)

OOOH!! :thumbup: I like!! :D Now, I can't wait to see how it looks when you add your embellishments. Don't forget to share again.
:D :D :D :D