Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 JANUARY 2011 BOM Pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-january-2011-bom-pictures-t86669.html)

Crlyn 01-05-2011 09:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay here's mine then..........but I don't think anyone will be to interested in stealing anything from my church, it looks a very sad poor little church......not even any blue sky or green grass around! :roll: :lol:

Momma_K 01-05-2011 09:35 PM

Hey now!! Your church looks just fine! Each one has it's own personality and yours is no different! The moment I seen it it reminded me of a quaint little church in an old black and white movie in a far off setting. Not every one I've seen has hit me in any special way...so consider yours special in that way!! Personality is everything!!!

sew cornie 01-05-2011 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Crlyn
Okay here's mine then..........but I don't think anyone will be to interested in stealing anything from my church, it looks a very sad poor little church......not even any blue sky or green grass around! :roll: :lol:

Oh, but it's so dramatic! Gorgeous!

Momma_K 01-05-2011 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie

Oh, but it's so dramatic! Gorgeous!

Exactly!!

sew cornie 01-05-2011 09:47 PM

All of these blocks are so wonderful. I wish I could see them all in one place together. Wouldn't that be fun?

Momma_K 01-05-2011 09:49 PM

All of these blocks are so wonderful. I wish I could see them all in one place together. Wouldn't that be fun?

Yes you're right! I've been copying them all onto my laptop when a new one gets in. I'd love to gether them all together when it's over and post them as one large group! That would be so cool! :-P :mrgreen:

SulaBug 01-05-2011 11:24 PM

Crlyn,
I love your block. It is really great!! :thumbup: You have even used a different idea when putting your church windows in. I like the look a lot. Every one of these church's have a special place in my heart!!
:D :D :D :D

Qbee 01-06-2011 02:05 AM

It was the same for me! I thought of the churches in the movies with like the castles and knights and kings you know! I like it!!

Originally Posted by Momma_K
Hey now!! Your church looks just fine! Each one has it's own personality and yours is no different! The moment I seen it it reminded me of a quaint little church in an old black and white movie in a far off setting. Not every one I've seen has hit me in any special way...so consider yours special in that way!! Personality is everything!!!

Crlyn 01-06-2011 03:27 AM

Well thank you so much to you all for your lovely comments, I had great fun doing it, and I'm looking forward to next months.

I actually don't mind my little church, it just looks so lonely though without any trees, skeletons :lol: flowers etc.

AgapeStitches 01-06-2011 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K

Yes you're right! I've been copying them all onto my laptop when a new one gets in. I'd love to gether them all together when it's over and post them as one large group! That would be so cool! :-P :mrgreen:

So you're gonna make a "cyber quilt" from our blocks?