Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 JANUARY 2011 BOM Pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-january-2011-bom-pictures-t86669.html)

BizzieLizzie 01-06-2011 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by quilts4fun
I am so excited, I got mine done today. I love to paper piece and really enjoyed this block.

Lovely windows! Beautiful!

SulaBug 01-07-2011 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by TymeToShine
First attempt at Paper piecing. Learned a lot with this. Have it sitting on top the material I hope to use for sashing and borders with my first BOM quilt. Bet you can't tell I'm from the hills of Tennessee with my landscape ;)

Your Church block is wonderful!! I just love the landscape fabric you used in the bottom of the block!! How unique. Thank you for sharing with all of us.
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 01-07-2011 12:04 AM

I am so excited, I got mine done today. I love to paper piece and really enjoyed this block.

Beautiful!! :thumbup: What a great job you have done picking out your fabric's & making your Church block!! I love your window's, they are awesome!!
:D :D :D :D

Tulip 01-07-2011 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by TymeToShine
First attempt at Paper piecing. Learned a lot with this. Have it sitting on top the material I hope to use for sashing and borders with my first BOM quilt. Bet you can't tell I'm from the hills of Tennessee with my landscape ;)

Absolutely stunning! The landscape fabric and your color choices are fantastic!

Tulip 01-07-2011 04:03 AM

Your windows are amazing! Love your colors!

Surfergirl 01-07-2011 04:41 AM

I am so excited to be part of the 2011 BOM project. Being new to quilting and so afraid to try paper piecing, I am so glad I tried it. Everyone's blocks are amazing and everyone has so many unique ideas. I would like to tell those of you who are having some problems getting the pattern to print off to the correct scale, etc, to hang in there. I was having problems, also, and at one point, thought about giving up...I'm glad I didn't. Looking forward to next month!

Durinda 01-07-2011 04:51 AM

I love your windows and roof material! Great job.

Blinky 01-07-2011 04:53 AM

leakus I love the tree next to the church on one side too!!! Such a great idea!!! I love to applique! Thanks for posting!

Blinky 01-07-2011 05:12 AM

awesome hills tymetoshine!!! Love it!

Momma_K 01-07-2011 05:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well I did it!! If it weren't for the silly 1 inch block being off it wouldn't took near as long!! I found my "Lady" in my stash, she looked as if she were raising hands towards Heaven, so I said "Perfect"!!