Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1-January-2014 Block/Projects of the month PHOTO'S. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-january-2014-block-projects-month-photos-t237850.html)

lawsonmugs 02-01-2014 06:47 PM

Cute idea LaurieJo.

pattilynn 02-02-2014 10:49 AM

Here is my attempt

1 Attachment(s)
I think I need a little more practice

sustraley 02-02-2014 11:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is one I made for my DD. She teaches special ed and usually has candy on her desk. So, I hope she likes this one. Will be making some for each holiday for her and for other people. I used pieces from one of Luvs 10 1/2 inch swap.

SulaBug 02-02-2014 02:53 PM

Ladies.............the new fabric boxes posted are all just to cute for words!! :D I really like the holidays's idea for the boxes. I can think of many different reasons to make them. As a matter of fact, I am making another one today for my Mom. She is moving into her new Assisted Living apartment & these would be great for her to use everyday. Thanks everyone for sharing.
:D :D :D :D

lawsonmugs 02-02-2014 03:00 PM

love the m&m valentine fabric. They are so cute in the commercials.

lauriejo 02-02-2014 05:20 PM

I like the idea of the holiday boxes. I have lots of squares from Luv's swaps that would be fun to use.

deedum 02-02-2014 05:31 PM

All of them is just darn cute! I have about 15 Christmas ones cut out and ready to quilt up. Then I will be ready for a quick gift this coming Christmas, as feeling them is the easy part. Hope to get them done this week. This has been a real fun project!

Trippgal 02-02-2014 07:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Go seahawks!!!!! So we made Seahawk themed boxes during the game today, even managing to find assorted bows and hawk buttons for trim. This one is the first, and awaiting its buttons. It just happens the baskets were a convenient size to be a bottle coozie.

Beer, touchdowns, and sharp needles do not mix. Less than a minute into the game an the score resulted in the needle going flying by a guest.

SulaBug 02-02-2014 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Trippgal (Post 6551829)
Go seahawks!!!!! So we made Seahawk themed boxes during the game today, even managing to find assorted bows and hawk buttons for trim. This one is the first, and awaiting its buttons. It just happens the baskets were a convenient size to be a bottle coozie.

Beer, touchdowns, and sharp needles do not mix. Less than a minute into the game an the score resulted in the needle going flying by a guest.

What a Great Celebration basket for the Seahawks Win!! :D Your colors look so nice together & I am hoping you will share another picture of it when you get the button's sewn on. Way to go!!

SulaBug 02-02-2014 11:47 PM

I just realized that the fabric basket I am currently making for my Mother, has the Seahawks color's in it too!! :D The fabric has blue Iris's on it & the inside lining is green. Hmmm............I wonder why I was drawn to this color combination!! I will post a picture when it's all done.