Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1-June-2014 Project of the Month, Microwave Fabric Bowl, Photo's. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-june-2014-project-month-microwave-fabric-bowl-photos-t247785.html)

SulaBug 06-02-2014 09:34 AM

1-June-2014 Project of the Month, Microwave Fabric Bowl, Photo's.

Hi Again Everyone,

This is the thread that we will be posting our photo's for the June Project of the Month. With a RED face I have to say that my Microwave Bowl isn't finished yet, but as soon as I get it done today, I will post my picture for all to see. I hope everyone enjoys making these neat little bowls!!
:D :D :D :D

SewExtremeSeams 06-02-2014 02:40 PM

Looking forward to seeing everyone's bowls.

SulaBug 06-02-2014 06:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone,

Here I am with my finished Microwave Fabric Bowl!! :D I just love how this great pattern went together & my husband has already claimed this finished project. I am planning on making a few more for our house & then more for Christmas gifts. My Mother is in Assisted Living & I know that she could really use one. Now I can't wait to see how everyone else's turn out. I hope you are sewing right now & will be posting your photo's soon!!

Anael 06-03-2014 01:16 AM

SulaBug, your fabric bowl is gorgeous! Such lovely fabrics!!

lauriejo 06-03-2014 04:12 AM

Love your choice of fabrics! I really need to get back to the sewing machine.

Cactus Stitchin 06-03-2014 10:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Love, love the plaid fabric! Especially with my favorite PURPLE! I'm dressed and ready for the party, but alas no party to go to. (I'm treating my machine to a trip to the spa - you know, maybe good cleaning, a little oil, and a tweak or two for good behavior!) We'll be ready to play in a few days.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]477767[/ATTACH]

SulaBug 06-03-2014 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Cactus Stitchin (Post 6743142)
Love, love the plaid fabric! Especially with my favorite PURPLE! I'm dressed and ready for the party, but alas no party to go to. (I'm treating my machine to a trip to the spa - you know, maybe good cleaning, a little oil, and a tweak or two for good behavior!) We'll be ready to play in a few days.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]477767[/ATTACH]

WOW!! :D I really like the fabric you have chosen to make your Microwave Bowl out of. I can just about imagine it all done. Pretty-Pretty!! :D I hope your machine has a good time & at the Spa & returns to you soon, so you get to sewing on this month's project. We will all be waiting to see the finished product!!

lauriejo 06-03-2014 12:22 PM

Hey I'm ready for spa day! Very pretty autumn colors, they would look beautiful with the chili I'm cooking for dinner.

deedum 06-03-2014 03:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Can't wait to make more of these! I must admit I made these a month ago using this tute, so easy to follow. Just need more time to make more.

SulaBug 06-03-2014 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by deedum (Post 6743493)
Can't wait to make more of these! I must admit I made these a month ago using this tute, so easy to follow. Just need more time to make more.

DeeDum............your fabric bowls are wonderful. I really like your choice of fabrics that you used for them. I can just see all of us at our machines whipping these out like crazy. They are going to make neat gifts. Thank you so much for sharing yours today with all of us!!