Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 September 2011 Ohio School House block pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-september-2011-ohio-school-house-block-pictures-t149498.html)

SulaBug 11-11-2011 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by nickylsf (Post 4668553)
It's great to be back, and paper piecing again! Here is my Ohio School House. Not sure it looks like a school house, but I had fun making it!

I just love your Ohio School House block. You did a great job making it & the color's are really great. All of your block go together so well. You are going to have a beautiful quilt!! Thank you for sharing.
:D :D :D :D

nickylsf 11-12-2011 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 4668943)
I just love your Ohio School House block. You did a great job making it & the color's are really great. All of your block go together so well. You are going to have a beautiful quilt!! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you Cheryl. I just love this project!

SulaBug 11-12-2011 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by nickylsf (Post 4670130)
Thank you Cheryl. I just love this project!

Nicky...........your just made my Day!! :D It's so nice knowing that you love this project as much as I do.

hobbykat1955 12-03-2011 10:48 AM

Ohio Quilt School

1 Attachment(s)
Well, once again I've turned my block into a quilting theme to go along with my quilting barn, farmhouse etc...I'm down to one block to be done...The Castle or could it be a Quilt Castle...I'll be sleeping on that one for awhile since I now won't be able to do that one until the end of the mth. But I'll be ready for Jan's Theme...

SulaBug 12-03-2011 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 (Post 4747307)
Well, once again I've turned my block into a quilting theme to go along with my quilting barn, farmhouse etc...I'm down to one block to be done...The Castle or could it be a Quilt Castle...I'll be sleeping on that one for awhile since I now won't be able to do that one until the end of the mth. But I'll be ready for Jan's Theme...

Hobbycat...........WOW, you have been busy!!:D I love your Quilting School House, it's just to cute for words. Where have you been able to find all of the people fabric, you have been using? I really like the look it gives to your quilt blocks. Don't worry about your Castle block as you can get to it any time. I do think a sewing castle would be great too!! Thank you for sharing & good luck. Before we know it the 2012 theme will be posted!!

hobbykat1955 12-03-2011 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 4747477)
Hobbycat...........WOW, you have been busy!!:D I love your Quilting School House, it's just to cute for words. Where have you been able to find all of the people fabric, you have been using? I really like the look it gives to your quilt blocks. Don't worry about your Castle block as you can get to it any time. I do think a sewing castle would be great too!! Thank you for sharing & good luck. Before we know it the 2012 theme will be posted!!

When ever I see fabric on the site for sale or ebay I buy anything that have people because they are hard to find. I actually found this particular fabric with the quilters on the site...I'm usually too late and someone else has bought what I want but it was my lucky day