Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 September 2012 Calendar BOM picture's. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-september-2012-calendar-bom-pictures-t199244.html)

SulaBug 09-25-2012 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 5539977)
Oh dear, I haven't been here for a while and look how many beautiful blocks there are! Thanks for showing!
Kensington, you're way ahead of us all. Great blocks, can't wait to see the finished quilt!

I wonder what next month will bring us ;) Any clues SulaBug?

Anael............I was beginning to think no one was going to ask for a clue yet!! :D Now, let me see I could give a little hint or two!! :D The October block has two parts to it. Does that help out for now?
:D :D :D :D

Anael 09-26-2012 01:13 AM

Oh well SulaBug, not really :D I can't even imagine one part, let alone two LOL LOL

lovelyl 09-26-2012 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5541271)
Anael............I was beginning to think no one was going to ask for a clue yet!! :D Now, let me see I could give a little hint or two!! :D The October block has two parts to it. Does that help out for now?

Come on, Sulabug - give us more!!!! :)

SulaBug 09-26-2012 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by lovelyl (Post 5541758)
Come on, Sulabug - give us more!!!! :)

Give us more, you say!! :D This is a hard one without giving it away, but here goes. The two parts or half's are pieced blocks & they have two different size objects in them. One half of the block has a large object in it & the second half of the block has a smaller object in it. Now this should almost give it away!! Let's see what you can come up with this time. Have FUN!!

thomp116 09-28-2012 08:09 AM

September BOM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is walk-n-roll's September block. Isn't it pretty? The colors aren't as bright in the picture as they are in person.

thomp116 09-28-2012 08:12 AM

September BOM

1 Attachment(s)
And here is my September block. It's been finished, just didn't get around to posting the picture.

mimiknoxtaylor 09-28-2012 08:50 AM

These blocks are all beautiful &I unique! It's such fun to see how we've all put our own spin on them

SulaBug 09-28-2012 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by thomp116 (Post 5547093)
And here is my September block. It's been finished, just didn't get around to posting the picture.

thomp115............Thank you so much for posting both pictures of your block & walk-n-rolls block for her. They turned out absolutely gorgeous & very unique like mimknoxtaylor said, just above my reply. The fabric's you ladies used in each block are so colorful & very appropriate for the month of September. I am sure that you are both proud to own these pretty blocks.

SulaBug 09-28-2012 11:26 AM

I hope that everyone is getting their September blocks finished up & looking forward to the October block & pattern. Here is one more hint!! :D The block pattern is a 9" pieced pattern, so you will be able to add your own touches to it making it personalized to your taste. I am working on mine so I can share it right away. I sure hope everyone likes it too!!

Anael 09-29-2012 11:31 PM

I love to see all the different blocks and fabrics!

Just one more day and we'll know :D :D