Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 September 2012 Calendar BOM picture's. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-september-2012-calendar-bom-pictures-t199244.html)

kensington 09-08-2012 07:16 PM

Hey... BTW>.. where can I get the pattern and instructions for the BOM for March? I'm headed backwards since I started in July. It is a Clover block I believe. Thanks.

SulaBug 09-08-2012 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 (Post 5500471)
Finished my BOM for Sept...Decided to do one from my PP'ing book

WOW!! :D Look at those bright & beautiful fall color's that you have made your September Maple Leaf block out of!! I love it, it just pops with "Here I am Fall"!! :D Your paper pieced pattern, looks like it was fun to make too. Nice work hobbykat & thank you for sharing with all of us today.
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 09-08-2012 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by stichinluvr (Post 5500835)
I got my block done tonight. Have to love Fall!

Another beautiful September Maple Leaf block!! :D Your fabric is so pretty & has just the right color's for Fall too. You have done a wonderful job piecing it together & making your great block. I am so glad that you have shared with all of us today. You know how we love our "SHOW & TELL"!! So far everyone sure has been busy with this month's blocks. Keep up the good work.

SulaBug 09-08-2012 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by kensington (Post 5500924)
Hey... BTW>.. where can I get the pattern and instructions for the BOM for March? I'm headed backwards since I started in July. It is a Clover block I believe. Thanks.

Hi Kensington............it took me a few minutes but I found the link for you, to the March Shamrock BOM block for 2012. If you have any troubles getting this pattern just let me know & I will help you out further!! Good Luck with your block.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...OCgn8ZzwE/edit

kensington 09-08-2012 11:29 PM

Thanks Sulabug... I got right on it, and finished it while watching a movie. LOL. I should post a pic. It was really quick and easy as I used one fabric rather than cutting it all up. But, I really like it.

SulaBug 09-09-2012 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by kensington (Post 5501161)
Thanks Sulabug... I got right on it, and finished it while watching a movie. LOL. I should post a pic. It was really quick and easy as I used one fabric rather than cutting it all up. But, I really like it.

WOW, you are one fast sewer!! I am so glad that you found it okay & was able to get caught up. If you need any more help just holler, as one of us will be happy to find it for you if we can.

kensington 09-09-2012 12:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yeah... I would have posted it last night, but by the time I finished watching the movie and cleaning up my craft room from making a big fall wreath... I just wanted to post to thank you and go to bed. LOL. It's 12 1/2' and I love the Kelly Green for March.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]361507[/ATTACH]

kensington 09-09-2012 03:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Like I said, I am headed backwards to catch up... Last night was the Clover block for March... These are my February and my August blocks, that I did today. I am workind on a Snowman block for January... I want to do a Pinwheel Variation for June, and A pieced kite block for may. Going backwards will keep me busy until Oct and November come around. LOL.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]361539[/ATTACH]

kensington 09-09-2012 04:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my January-Snowman block, and my December Santa. I've been working on them for a few days, but I got to a point I could take a pic today... I just need to sew on my buttons. I think I need to wait until my BOM quilt is quilted though. Right?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]361556[/ATTACH]

SulaBug 09-09-2012 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by kensington (Post 5502947)
This is my January-Snowman block, and my December Santa. I've been working on them for a few days, but I got to a point I could take a pic today... I just need to sew on my buttons. I think I need to wait until my BOM quilt is quilted though. Right?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]361556[/ATTACH]

Hi Again.............my you are certainly fast. I just love all of the blocks that you have made so far. I think you could be on to next year's BOM, before we even finish this year!! :D Keep up the good work. It will be October before we know it & you will be busy again!!