Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   16th Mystery Quilt Train Ride Begins Now! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/16th-mystery-quilt-train-ride-begins-now-t285033.html)

Chasezzz 01-14-2017 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Love everyone's 4 patches! Here are mine.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]565672[/ATTACH]

lawsonmugs 01-14-2017 02:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well here are some of mine too. It's on my medium fabric also. I put the yellow around it to show some color. The yellow is a lot brighter.

Cheesehead 01-14-2017 02:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've completed my 4-patches too. Now comes the hard part, waiting an entire week for the next clue![ATTACH=CONFIG]565675[/ATTACH]

kathryn7887 01-14-2017 03:48 PM

everyone's colors look so great. hopefully I can get caught up tomorrow if the weather holds and I don't get called into work.

paintmejudy 01-14-2017 04:03 PM

All the 4-patch blocks are so pretty. I was hesitant about just posting this little bit, but next week will be lots more, and thought it might be too much for one week.

frustratedquilter40 01-14-2017 04:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Great 4-patches everyone! So I changed my mind this morning and found a great border fabric and 1 pieces that go with it for the most part they are flannel so threw them in the wash on hot and dried them and went to work. Here is my new fabric selection sorry the light fabric sort of washed out and 1 of my 4-patches(they are all done).
[ATTACH=CONFIG]565686[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]565687[/ATTACH]

Oksewnsew 01-14-2017 04:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my 4 patches done this afternoon, along with a couple items that needed redone. I got a lot done considering the dark, grey, freezing rain day. It was a good day to sew, or nap but chose to sew..lolo Now to see what next Saturday brings.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]565690[/ATTACH]

mom-6 01-14-2017 05:13 PM

Looks like I'm going to have to go shopping. Measured my dark and it was only 29". Second choice didn't really work either (light streaks in dark batik too big and too close to same color as light fabric choice).
I really wanted to get going on this!

happylab 01-14-2017 07:07 PM

Such pretty 4 patches and fabric selection everyone.

i'm having issues with my i-pad and can't figure out how to post pics right now. I have 2 color ways on this project I'm debating on. One fabric has different sewing items on the fabric, then I pulled out 3 different colors in the fabric. The other color selection is blue, black and white colors. I really love this color way. I have enough of this to double the mystery. I was wanting a throw size, but I may have to settle with something in between. I'm leaning towards the blue color. I will post colors when I can figure out how to post a pic again. Happy sewing everyone!

I left cherry filled Pockets with ice cream in the club car with decaf tea and coffee.

marytoddliz 01-14-2017 08:02 PM

Great fabrics! I am starting over with fabric choices since the baby has been confirmed a boy! But I think I will just go ahead and make 2, one for a girl one for a boy! That way I can start right now!

Enjoy your weekend all~

Mary