Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   2012-2013 Dear Jane Stickle 2d Cyber Party Pictures and Discussion (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/2012-2013-dear-jane-stickle-2d-cyber-party-pictures-discussion-t175669.html)

thomp116 07-30-2012 05:59 PM

Well, life has gotten in the way, and I haven't worked on DJ at all since around February. I do have one room finished toward my goal of having the downstairs ( and the upstairs bathroom) totally remodeled by Christmas. Hopefully, that will happen!
Maybe if I get back on the QB, I will get motivated once again! At any rate, I have just gone through lots of pages and pictures, and everyone's blocks look wonderful.
Take care.......

katybob 07-31-2012 10:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are weeks 28 and 29. I've gotten a lot more done the last couple of weeks because it's been incredibly hot here so I haven't spent much time outside.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]352752[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]352751[/ATTACH]

Fraew 07-31-2012 10:21 AM

Oh katybob! They are fantastic. :thumbup:

spartan quilter 07-31-2012 07:00 PM

Katybob~~Your blocks are so beautiful. I am having trouble with one quilt, I can't imagine doing 2. Keep up the good work.

DottyD 08-01-2012 12:21 AM

Very nice blocks Katybob, I am doing F11 -- uuhhmm !! -- not one of the easiest!
DottyD

katybob 08-01-2012 05:22 AM

Thanks, Dotty I've been struggling with E7 -- lots of Y seams.

GV09 08-02-2012 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan (Post 5392326)
Congratulations, Chay!!!! I'm so anxious to see a picture. I'm thinking as you are... that there will be some shrinkage. But maybe there are some with that experience that will jump in. My next thought is, what if you sewed sections of blocks together to make a larger but still manageable QAYG?

WOW! WOW! WOW! Chay, Congratulation! Amazing block! Thank's for sharing with us! A big hu!

GV09 08-02-2012 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by TymeToShine (Post 5395915)
Gladys,
Great blocks! I hope your internet and translater get back up to full time ....

Hello, Linda! Thank you very much! Everything is very well by luck! We are very glad to have changed internet service! It seems that what we had before was a wagon! Jajajaja! A hug!

GV09 08-02-2012 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by TymeToShine (Post 5395939)
Gus, so glad to hear your surgery really helped you out with your knee. Thank you for all the tutes and pics you have posted. I am so far behind I will definately get use out of them once I catch up !
Here are my blocks for the week of May 20 (Linda whispers very quietly hoping no one will notice just how far behind she is):o
C-11 was done EPP and the other two with regular paperpiecing.

Hi, Linda! Great blocks! Those look so faboulus! And you should not worry... know that I am always the last in the line of work! Hahaha! A hug!

GV09 08-02-2012 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by hex nut (Post 5403482)
Hey all.
Surprise - I'm back! :o
After some travelling and outdoor activities and family holidays - not much
sewing gets done in the summer...
I've decided to jump ahead to todays block and gradually fill in the rest later.
I'm also putting the triangles on hold, since I'm worried I'll run out of my fabric.
So here's e-5
There - I'm sort of caught up :cool:
btw kudos to those of you who are actually keeping up - well done!
and Chay you inspire us all with your completed blocks - hopefully many of us will get there as well (next year)!!

Hello, Hex nut! Great blocks! A hug!