Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/50-fab-paper-pieced-stars-t171784.html)

PokerDiva 06-05-2012 05:02 PM

Congrats hopetoquilt. Love those dots.

whitepine 06-06-2012 07:12 AM

Hopetoquilt, Great Arizona and love those batiks.

meanmom 06-06-2012 12:39 PM

They have changed something here on the board.All of the pictures that were small are now bigger. Yeah!

Mad Mimm 06-06-2012 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by meanmom (Post 5267727)
Mad Mimm I don't use My fitness pal like I should. I used to use it mainly to have one of those weight loss tickers on my posts. That quit working when they redid the board. I really like seeing everyones. I have just started poking around there the last few days to see what is there. What do you use on there.

I use everything. I track/log my calories and exercise every day - have done since the beginning of May and the beginning of my quest for better health. I just started getting involved in the message boards and community but really the most important part for me has been the calorie/exercise log. It has kept me on track and helped me to lose 15 pounds since May 7th! :)

Mad Mimm 06-06-2012 12:51 PM

Hope2 your block is lovely! And though you may temporarily be in the A States, how much do you want to wager that you will blow past me in no time? (I am on C States still haha!)

hopetoquilt 06-06-2012 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mad Mimm (Post 5269783)
Hope2 your block is lovely! And though you may temporarily be in the A States, how much do you want to wager that you will blow past me in no time? (I am on C States still haha!)

I am going on vacation for 3 weeks but after that, I am off for the summer. Hope I will catch up to you.

Mad Mimm 06-07-2012 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by hopetoquilt (Post 5270479)
I am going on vacation for 3 weeks but after that, I am off for the summer. Hope I will catch up to you.

Sweetie, if you are off for the summer not only will you catch up to me, but you will fly right past me and leave me in your dust! :D

meanmom 06-08-2012 03:30 AM

SCHOOLS OUT!!
I am finally caught up!!! I will post the pictures later. Now to start on the next star before I get behind again. I have gotten a lot done the past 2 weeks. I also made a spicy spiral table runner sample for the class I am teaching. The last one I made was a year ago and I needed to review the directions. There is nothing I hate more than going to a class where the teacher seems like she is learning with the class. I am thinking of making several for Christmas gifts. They look like they are a lot of work but they go together pretty fast.
I have a long list of things I plan to do this summer. I will never finish the list but it is sure nice to actually have the time to do things and to just sit around if I want. Time to go upstairs and hit the elliptical. Then off to the LQS to drop off my class sample. WOO HOO! no school.

PokerDiva 06-08-2012 10:26 AM

Meanmom, glad you caught up and hope you have a wonderful summer and good luck with your class.

PokerDiva 06-10-2012 04:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning ladies. Just think, next week we will be halfway home. Here is my #24 Mississippi. The only state no one has trouble spelling.