Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/50-fab-paper-pieced-stars-t171784.html)

SheriR 02-04-2012 05:58 PM

So I was doing PP on a DearJane block today and realized another BIG mistake I was making. So look at my blocks again (post 863) do you see what's different about them? I shouldn't even admit it....lol

PokerDiva 02-04-2012 07:04 PM

I don't see a problem. What? I bet no one else noticed either.

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 4943289)
So I was doing PP on a DearJane block today and realized another BIG mistake I was making. So look at my blocks again (post 863) do you see what's different about them? I shouldn't even admit it....lol

moonwork42029 02-04-2012 07:10 PM

Sheri....you're killin' me... WHAT is the mistake.... I can't find it and I have looked and looked. Kinda like a picture in a picture question or what's different.... arrrrghhhhhhh put me out of my misery pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SheriR 02-04-2012 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by moonwork42029 (Post 4943468)
Sheri....you're killin' me... WHAT is the mistake.... I can't find it and I have looked and looked. Kinda like a picture in a picture question or what's different.... arrrrghhhhhhh put me out of my misery pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LOL so remember I did my first square with my material on top of my paper. On the second star I discovered if I turn it over I can see the lines better. Well today I discovered I should have the lines FACING me. I not only DO NOT need to steal my hubby's bedside lamp but my finished project is not REVERSED. Now look at mine compared to yours. My points point the other direction. I laugh at myself. But now I hsve to get use to those lines on top.... And watch her video? I wonder what else I'm doing wrong.

owlvamp 02-04-2012 08:21 PM

The blocks are beautiful!

DebbieJJ 02-04-2012 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 4943633)
LOL so remember I did my first square with my material on top of my paper. On the second star I discovered if I turn it over I can see the lines better. Well today I discovered I should have the lines FACING me. I not only DO NOT need to steal my hubby's bedside lamp but my finished project is not REVERSED. Now look at mine compared to yours. My points point the other direction. I laugh at myself. But now I hsve to get use to those lines on top.... And watch her video? I wonder what else I'm doing wrong.

Sherri, your blocks are beautiful! And it's your quilt, do it any way you want.....remember, there's no quilt police around!

SheriR 02-04-2012 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by DebbieJJ (Post 4943756)
Sherri, your blocks are beautiful! And it's your quilt, do it any way you want.....remember, there's no quilt police around!

I want to do it properly though. I can forgives pickets or lost points. This is why I don't golf, I'm to impatient to do the practice swings.

newbee3 02-04-2012 10:18 PM

Calofonia here it is

1 Attachment(s)
I hope this will be with my other blocks it is not with the other ones how do you get them together??

newbee3 02-04-2012 10:28 PM

california done

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my california

tomilu 02-05-2012 05:08 AM

That is one pretty block, newbee! You have to take a pic of all the blocks together.
tomilu