Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   #8 mystery quilt train ride - it's scrap-alicious! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/8-mystery-quilt-train-ride-its-scrap-alicious-t259478.html)

Redtop 01-10-2015 01:37 PM

I have my blocks completed and heading for the club car. Would you like a cheese cake???? Oh my, this is going to blow my diet.
Hot Sex drink??? Never heard of it-could we have the recipe please???

omacookie 01-10-2015 01:47 PM

Whoooo I finally got on board. Been to AM sewing at my Guild. What do I punch so that I am notified each day when there are new addition to this thread ? Who brought he chocolate fudge ? Yummy.

Sadiemae 01-10-2015 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by omacookie (Post 7042260)
Whoooo I finally got on board. Been to AM sewing at my Guild. What do I punch so that I am notified each day when there are new addition to this thread ? Who brought he chocolate fudge ? Yummy.

Right above the beginning of Judy's first post, on the right hand side you will see Thread Tools. Click on it and choose Subscribe to this Thread. Under Notification type there will be several choices. Just choose which you prefer. I have instant notification by email, but there are several you can choose from. Then click on Add Subscription. I hope this makes sense.

sustraley 01-10-2015 01:59 PM

WOW!! off to a great start. I am hoping to get aboard this train. The two little guys in my avatar have been taking up a lot of my time. But that is ok. They will not be small forever. I am enjoying it while I can. All the food sounds wonderful that everyone is bringing. And Hot Sex? Sounds delicious. Congratulations on the new baby haylillan. Love the avatar beflrybat. Thanks Judy for another ride. Can't wait to see where we go.

Cheesehead 01-10-2015 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Redtop (Post 7042241)
I have my blocks completed and heading for the club car. Would you like a cheese cake???? Oh my, this is going to blow my diet.
Hot Sex drink??? Never heard of it-could we have the recipe please???

It comes in a bottle with everything in it and ready to go! Just pour and drink.

grannyrae 01-10-2015 02:50 PM

I will as always be following along. Thank you once again Judy.

Emma S 01-10-2015 02:52 PM

Lillian: He's so cute! What a great picture. Congratulations.

Beachbound 01-10-2015 02:54 PM

This looks like fun! I have never done a mystery quilt but I love scrappy quilts so count me in! I found the 48 different fabric in record time, gosh I guess it will be good to use some more scraps up :o I just finished making costumes for Aladdin Jr at my son's high school so I get to keep all of the scraps. I have a disappearing 9 patch on the design wall and I'm sewing up the selvages left behind.

lynnie 01-10-2015 03:49 PM

hot sex is a premed drink, just drink like it is, or warm it up or make with slusshy ice,.yummo anyway you make it.

gramquilter2 01-10-2015 04:21 PM

I am in again, thanks Judy.