Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   #8 mystery quilt train ride - it's scrap-alicious! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/8-mystery-quilt-train-ride-its-scrap-alicious-t259478.html)

paintmejudy 01-10-2015 09:38 AM

As I responded to your PM, Lynnie, and for anyone else in doubt - as you can see from the second picture, I mixed up the darks and mediums in the 4-patch.

Oooo Belfry, interesting avatar. Wonder where you got that from? LOL Lookin' good!

Seems as if the food is rolling into the club car, you gals must have packed heavy this trip bringing all your scraps AND food to start out with.

lynnie 01-10-2015 09:39 AM

beautiful baby, enjoy him and spoil him.
Judy, thank you for taking us on this fine, fun ride again.
chocolate wine is in the club car for those who'd like to try it.

paintmejudy 01-10-2015 09:40 AM

Oops, Florence - somehow I thought my message disappeared from the reply screen, but then it appeared and I added more to it. Wierd. Anyway, hope all is clear now, I guess I didn't make it too clear in my instructions. And love the new avatar.

AngeliaNR 01-10-2015 10:03 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I made 24, since I'd like a larger quilt. I'll make more later, if I need them. It seems every scrappy quilt I make has cows in it! This one also has a villain. :)

coopah 01-10-2015 10:22 AM

Angelina, slow down, girl, and check out the pecan pies I put in the club car. The sweet potato pie is gone already, but Lynnie, I'm all for a taste of the chocolate wine. Yum, this is going to be a fun ride. Thanks, Judy! Ready to roll! YAY!
Haylillan...just give that sweet baby a hug for me. :o
P.S. Gotta go find those red glasses I bought for just such a time!

Nana2ten 01-10-2015 10:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]505503[/ATTACH]Here are the first 12. I think I am also going to make more. I say....Go Big or Go Home!!!!

jolo 01-10-2015 11:06 AM

I am in again,guys. Got my scraps ready. Just finished a Bonnie Hunter MQ too. So glad to see all of you again. Put a deep dish pizza in the club car.Jo

whitepine 01-10-2015 11:55 AM

Gosh you guys are fast!! I just went through my scraps and was able to come up with 48 different darks & mediums. Yay. Didn't think I could. This is such a nice size to fancy cut. Threw them all into a duffel and am running to catch the caboose. Can't miss a deep dish pizza. I threw some local micro-brews in my duffel to go with it.

lynnie 01-10-2015 12:05 PM

just spent 3 hrs searching, ironing and cutting my sqs. Gonna sit down and have some deep dis pizza and some Chocolate wine. I also brought a bottle of Hot Sex, it's good warm. for those of you that haven't had it yet. it's a bit like a chocolate milk liquor, great with the cheese cake I just dropped off. gonna sew these sqs together and take a look around and see what others are doing. pictures please.

Cheesehead 01-10-2015 12:15 PM

You go Angelina!!! After seeing yours I wondered if I could use I spy fabrics. I've had the Hot Sex before and we made it a blender drink...yum! Just like drinking a milk shake.

Jan