Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-cyber-sew-2011-a-t95413.html)

QuiltswithConvicts 03-03-2012 03:58 PM

Lisa, your quilting is fabulous! I didn't realize that you were doing so much quilting. It's wonderful. Do you have a long arm?

QuiltswithConvicts 03-03-2012 04:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ladies, This is the final block you will need to make! We are starting Week #40 with Block #35. I liked this block as it worked up so quickly. A small bit of applique & a good bit of embroidery & you are finished!!!

Next week is a catch-up week. I will post to remind you that you are suposed to be catching up!!! ☺

Happy Stitching!

lisamortell 03-05-2012 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts (Post 5028575)
Lisa, your quilting is fabulous! I didn't realize that you were doing so much quilting. It's wonderful. Do you have a long arm?

No I do not have a long arm I have been doing this on my Bernina 830 and my Bernina 200 (The 830 was having a problem for a week fixed Now)

I have finished the quilt now even the lable i will take photo in the next few day and post them up.

sandpat 03-06-2012 05:20 AM

Lisa, I absolutely cannot wait to see it!

Fabric Galore 03-07-2012 06:17 AM

Congraulations Lisa! Your quilt has gorgeous fabric and wonderful workmanship and now you have done an expert job in quilting. You deserve a big pat on the back so I am sending you one. Your quilt is definitely a winner!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ann clare 03-07-2012 10:10 AM

Lisa I would like to add my CONGRATULATIONS too. Your quilt and quilting are stunning. I sent mine out to have it long armed quilted. Did not get it back yet.

Fabric Galore 03-07-2012 03:59 PM

I really want to get back to my AOTH. I have pieced my DGGD's quilt and God willing, I will start cutting out my DGD's wedding quilt on Friday. I have an appointment with Wandering Stitches in Orlando, FL to quilt both of them on the longarm machine they rent. My rental date is April 27 and I really want to be ready ahead of time so, I won't be rushed. We are going camping March 19-23 and my goal is to take a couple of blocks to work on during the evenings. I only have the bottom 6 blocks to make and then the BORDER!!!! I hope to have my AOTH completed in time for local Arts & Crafts Show in Nov. I'm hoping I will have more time over the summer. I really enjoy watching everyone else's work. It keeps me enthused about my AOTH.

QuiltswithConvicts 03-10-2012 05:44 PM

Hi, There. You all can take this week off!!! Catch up if needed or get a jump start on the outer borders.

Happy Stitching

Cre8tvlwyr 03-12-2012 12:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Lisa - absolutely awesome!!!! I love echoquilting myself - I did it for the first time last summer. I'm jealous - you are done & I just finished my 13th block - out of order since I'm soooo very behind [but I do keep getting reassured this is not a race...] so my 13th block is #33 ..can I pretend I caught up to you all since I'm now working on block #35[my 14th block] ??;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]319342[/ATTACH]

lynnie k 03-12-2012 01:05 PM

well I have a lot of catching up to do I have 6 more blocks to do. I loved looking at all the great quilts so many beautiful colors.Well wish me luck with the last 6 blocks