Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart - Finished Quilt Photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-finished-quilt-photos-t123926.html)

d.rickman 11-09-2011 09:12 AM

Thanks for the wonderful comments Missgigglewings, Ann Clare and Roxanne, it was truly a love of applique, and with the help and encouragement from everyone kept me on tract, a little time stitching everyday and before I knew it - the AFOTH top was completed. Soon there will be more finished pictures for all of us to enjoy. Enjoy your day!!

crftyldy 11-17-2011 10:43 AM

Donna, your quilt is awesome!

MissGigglewings, you aren't too far back, I am working on my 8th block.

Looking forward to seeing more finished quilts.

sandpat 11-18-2011 05:29 AM

Donna....it is simply stunning!

d.rickman 11-27-2011 09:06 AM

Thanks all for the nice compliments

Roxanne 12-01-2011 11:27 AM

Leslie,
I can't find the pattern you downloaded for the interlocking hearts you used in your sashing . Can you direct me to the page? I think I want to copy you and do this for mine.

sandpat 12-02-2011 05:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Roxanne (Post 4740175)
Leslie,
I can't find the pattern you downloaded for the interlocking hearts you used in your sashing . Can you direct me to the page? I think I want to copy you and do this for mine.

Rox, I'll attach a pic of her design for you...you might want to copy/paste it to your computer, then you can just resize to what you need, print it out and trace it.....thats "IF" I can figure out how to post a pic....[ATTACH=CONFIG]292474[/ATTACH]

Yeah! I did it!

Roxanne 12-03-2011 06:01 AM

Thanks Patti! I looked everywhere I could think of and didn't find it.

GV09 12-27-2011 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by d.rickman (Post 4650708)
Here is a pic of my finished quilt top, figuring out what I want to do with the quilting and binding, will post the grand finale when completed perhaps in January 2012, now onto LBB and Dear Jane...thanks for looking and
Candi thanks for your help - hope this works....LOL

Beatiful! Just beautiful! You done a great job, Donna! Congrats!
A big hug!

d.rickman 01-21-2012 06:40 AM

Completed Affairs of the Heart

1 Attachment(s)
Just completed the binding on the Affairs of the Heart quilt, just need to add a label and a bit of tweeking
and then onto the next project.

GV09 01-22-2012 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by d.rickman (Post 4895583)
Just completed the binding on the Affairs of the Heart quilt, just need to add a label and a bit of tweeking
and then onto the next project.

Donna ... is wonderful!
An impeccable jobandreallydelicious!
My mostsincere congratulations!
Enjoy itvery much!You have inspired meto continue withmy blocks!
You shouldput it in aseparate threadso thateveryone canappreciate!
Agianthug!