Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart - Finished Quilt Photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-finished-quilt-photos-t123926.html)

QuiltswithConvicts 05-18-2011 05:59 AM

Please post pictures of your finished Affairs of the Heart quilt here.

evalyncarlson 05-19-2011 05:23 AM

Have had the book and the black background material for about 3 years. This is the push I need. Thanks Evalyn

QuiltswithConvicts 05-20-2011 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by evalyncarlson
Have had the book and the black background material for about 3 years. This is the push I need. Thanks Evalyn

Evalyn, does this mean you are joining us? Great! This is just THE BEST group of ladies you could ever find. They are so supportive and helpful. Got all sorts of hints & tips. If you run into a problem, someone will have the perfect solution for it.

Let us know what your plans for your quilt are. If you go to the bottom of any page there is a row of links. At the far right is "Topic Lists." Click on that, then click on "Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011." This will take you to our little world of threads all related to this quilt & group. It's the easiest way to find what you are looking for, especially threads of pictures. There is a thread for each & every block, the center unit & finished quilts - yes, I am predicting a finished one in the not too distant future, but that sweet lady is on holiday, so I don't think she's speeding along at the moment.

Again, welcome.

Mousie 05-20-2011 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts

Evalyn, does this mean you are joining us? Great! This is just THE BEST group of ladies you could ever find. They are so supportive and helpful. Got all sorts of hints & tips. If you run into a problem, someone will have the perfect solution for it.

Let us know what your plans for your quilt are. If you go to the bottom of any page there is a row of links. At the far right is "Topic Lists." Click on that, then click on "Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011." This will take you to our little world of threads all related to this quilt & group. It's the easiest way to find what you are looking for, especially threads of pictures. There is a thread for each & every block, the center unit & finished quilts - yes, I am predicting a finished one in the not too distant future, but that sweet lady is on holiday, so I don't think she's speeding along at the moment.

Again, welcome.

oh, she says she is not wasting her nights! I think we shall be oohing and ahhing very soon! get yer bibs ready ;-)

evalyncarlson 05-21-2011 03:40 AM

I am not joining after all. Evalyn

QuiltswithConvicts 05-21-2011 02:08 PM

Awwww, Evalyn, are you sure? WE'd rally love to have you. You don't need to follow the schedule, but work at your own pace. We don't officially start until June 5. Please reconsider.

Kathy

evalyncarlson 05-22-2011 09:46 AM

I an sure

lynnie k 05-22-2011 10:59 AM

Evalyn, You should reconsider I am a newbie to Applique' and these ladies have been so much help. I sure do hope you can join us.

Lacelady 05-25-2011 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts

Again, welcome.

Just found this thread - I am doing my best, nearly finished side three of the big border!

jacquie 05-31-2011 11:15 AM

wow!! you ladies are 'cooking with gas'!!!

i'm only onto my 5th block!!
granted i do have a lot of fingers in different quilted pies, but hey!!
one block every now and again can't be bad!!

well done ladies!! you're doing a grand job!! i can't wait to see them, i'll bet they look simply stunning all together!!
:)