Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart Photos - Block #9 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-photos-block-9-a-t95416.html)

jolo 03-16-2011 07:21 AM

Yeah just a few now,more later. Lesley your colors are so yummy,mine never look that good to me . .

jolo 03-16-2011 07:29 AM

Had to come back and say everyones blocks look wonderful.A few more days and will finish the block I am appliqueing now and then I will do block 9. Time to join the JTG club instead of just looking, my drool is getting all over the pc. lol

Lacelady 03-16-2011 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by jolo
Had to come back and say everyones blocks look wonderful.A few more days and will finish the block I am appliqueing now and then I will do block 9. Time to join the JTG club instead of just looking, my drool is getting all over the pc. lol

Ooh, goody, the more the merrier.

lynnie k 03-16-2011 09:24 AM

Ok where do I get The thread for the embroidery. None of my LQS have it so where? connecting threads?

Butterflyspain 03-16-2011 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie k
Ok where do I get The thread for the embroidery. None of my LQS have it so where? connecting threads?

If you are referring to the Ricky Tims thread I am sure Patti bought in on line. If you Google "Razzle Dazzle Thread" I am sure you will get loads of people who sell it.

Elle

Lacelady 03-16-2011 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

If you are referring to the Ricky Tims thread I am sure Patti bought in on line. If you Google "Razzle Dazzle Thread" I am sure you will get loads of people who sell it.

Elle

If you want to know what I used, it was DMC stranded thread/floss, shade 742, and I'm using two strands at a time, and stem stitch to do the embroidery.

sandpat 03-16-2011 04:42 PM

Yes, I just Binged Razzle Dazzle and the best price that I found was at softexpressions.com. They were great to order from too! But...lots of places have it. Its pricey though and a bit hard to handle if you are going to embroider with it by hand.

QuiltswithConvicts 03-17-2011 08:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Re-posting my Block (. I discovered that I had outlined one heart with Razzle Dazzle & not the other 4. Aie didn't outline any of her hearts. So do I take out the outline on the one or stitch an outline on the other 3? As you can see, I stitched the other three - much easier than taking out all those teeny, tiny stitches!!!

Block 9
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171251[/ATTACH]

sandpat 03-18-2011 04:10 AM

Still looking good Kathy!

jolo 03-18-2011 06:30 AM

Maybe 2 more days and I can do my block.......if not sooner.