Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

Dedemac 03-05-2013 07:51 PM

Reeskylr, - Thank you I was leaning that way. The light blue just seemed to bright. The white does have a white print. My picture showed the dark as a solid but it looks more like you #4. Where did you find the coffee fabric?

Jaba - Thank you, that makes three votes for the dark.

VickiM - I love all your colors. I can't wait to see the the finished pieces.

reeskylr 03-05-2013 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 5907748)
Reeskylr, - Thank you I was leaning that way. The light blue just seemed to bright. The white does have a white print. My picture showed the dark as a solid but it looks more like you #4. Where did you find the coffee fabric?

I've had it for a bit, but I think I picked it up at Longview Sewing. They tend to have quite a few coffee prints. The fabric is by Timeless Treasures.

SunlitenSmiles 03-06-2013 01:31 AM

Longview Sewing.....is that along the Columbia River, near Astoria ?

Wakiakiem County ?

paintmejudy 03-06-2013 08:00 AM

plainpat, labee and sunlover - your colors are fine
welcom, dogwood and susan
dedemac - I like the colors without the white, the two solid blues will look nice.
reesky - Maybe you can rethink your A fabric? you will never see that big pattern in the piecing.

gramquilter2 03-06-2013 12:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have picked out the fabric I will be using for the mystery tablerunner and am hoping that they will work OK.[ATTACH=CONFIG]400172[/ATTACH] It will be the start of this years Christmas gifts

reeskylr 03-06-2013 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5908004)

Longview Sewing.....is that along the Columbia River, near Astoria ?

Wakiakiem County ?

Nope more east, in Cowlitz County. Astoria is an hour to the west.

reeskylr 03-06-2013 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5908745)
plainpat, labee and sunlover - your colors are fine
welcom, dogwood and susan
dedemac - I like the colors without the white, the two solid blues will look nice.
reesky - Maybe you can rethink your A fabric? you will never see that big pattern in the piecing.

Bah, ok. LOL!

Pam H 03-06-2013 12:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I hope this will work. B and D can be switched if necessary. I had other fabric planned but I think the print is too large.

Dedemac 03-06-2013 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5908745)

Judy,

Thanks for the suggestion, I will stare at that combination for a while. I put my choices off to the side in a different room and do a quick glance as I walk past them to see of I like them. I thought it might be too dark, I will decide in a day or so.

coopah 03-06-2013 01:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]400179[/ATTACH] I have no idea why this is sideways while I'm posting, but it may be that it's like a kid...you know, at their worst in public. (Sometimes.) So here are my fabrics, my local quilt shop is happy, and I'm rarin' to go!! See you all Saturday. :-) Sorry the picture is so large...I have no idea how to make it smaller from my iPad. If you know how, please share.