Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

Elisabrat 03-21-2013 05:14 AM

what are paracord braceletts? are you selling them? can any of us help with your cause? I would buy one dont send it save on shipping and all and donate to your cause. Relay for life is a good thing. Surely others here would too. small amounts end up making a big difference.

I will cut sew today. and the pieces Sandy in Idaho wil enjoy my left overs. Not all is lost :)

germanquilter 03-21-2013 05:24 AM

I guess my cataract surgery Tuesday saved me a bunch of extra sewing time LOL I did cut out the 3 inch squares and will just make some four patches...Love the idea of making matching mug rugs to the runner :) My eye is doing great after surgery and I am hoping to get this clue done by Saturday...LOVE everyone's color choices so far!!!

Dogwood Quilter 03-21-2013 05:40 AM

Well I missed the correction on the small quarter square triangles. I remade them B and C. I think I will have some nice matching coasters and maybe some rug mugs. lol This is keeping life interesting. We are suppose to get a spring snow storm today so it's good sewing weather.

paintmejudy 03-21-2013 06:40 AM

Every one is taking all this in stride so nicely - love the idea of matching mug rugs using up the mistake pieces. Patrice corrected the second clue on posting #376 for anyone joining. I have read and re-read Saturday's clue and it is good to good. Honest! Took pictures of my second runner, but somehow deleted them. The picture edit program in this new Windows 8 on the HP doesn't work the same. The second runner is finished so can't show you my progress or share my fabrics.

whitepine 03-21-2013 06:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Is it only Thursday? Well, more time to check out the buffet in the club car. I like the idea of matching mug rugs.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]403227[/ATTACH]

Well, once again I couldn't get my new computer (win8) to upload a picture. Had to transfer it to the old computer and hope that it lasted long enough for an upload. Judy, I sure hope your transition to a new computer is going smoother than mine.

jacquie 03-21-2013 07:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
judy, i LOVE the fact you made a mistake with the triangles!!!
i wouldn't have had this lovely matching mat otherwise!!
(still a 'top' at the moment...)
thank you!
xxx

SunlitenSmiles 03-21-2013 08:19 AM

^

Jennikey you know you want to do this......bet you could find a way to QAYG it !

reeskylr 03-21-2013 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5943646)
Every one is taking all this in stride so nicely - love the idea of matching mug rugs using up the mistake pieces. Patrice corrected the second clue on posting #376 for anyone joining. I have read and re-read Saturday's clue and it is good to good. Honest! Took pictures of my second runner, but somehow deleted them. The picture edit program in this new Windows 8 on the HP doesn't work the same. The second runner is finished so can't show you my progress or share my fabrics.

The stupid thing tries to use my Word program to edit pics. I'm like what?!! Just right click the pic and choose Paint, atleast that does a partial job. I miss my photoshop. :(

reeskylr 03-21-2013 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 5943832)
judy, i LOVE the fact you made a mistake with the triangles!!!
i wouldn't have had this lovely matching mat otherwise!!
(still a 'top' at the moment...)
thank you!
xxx

That is so cute, Jacqui :)

I'm loving all the colors I've seen so far!

QuilterMomma 03-21-2013 10:48 AM

That is adorable Jacqui! Great use of those "extra" triangles.

I am with you Belfrybat, I am procrastinating the same. I just have not sat down and got caught up with the rest of you ladies. Yep there are some advantages of not being an overachiever.