Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

whitepine 03-26-2013 04:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dogwood, yours looks totally different because of the colors. Great.
Mine has some errors too so don't look too close. I lost a few points but it is busy enough that you might not notice. Also, it got so busy I left off the fancy corners. I think I'll bind in red.[ATTACH=CONFIG]404620[/ATTACH]

jaba 03-26-2013 05:15 PM

whitepine, yours reminds me of the 4th of July. Festive. I like it....

mom-6 03-26-2013 09:17 PM

I'm so excited! I got my poinsettia one done without having to substitute any fabric. In fact I was able to get A,B & C out of a FQ each by very careful cutting and even had some (a very little on A & B) left over. Not sure how much I started with on D but its going to be close on having enough for the binding. Really like how it came out. Used the too little triangles (plus another set) with some of the D fabric to make my cornerstones. Oh I did the border a little different too so I had enough of my poinsettia fabric.

mom-6 03-26-2013 09:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a picture!

naomi ryan 03-27-2013 08:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here is my runner I did my corners differently[ATTACH=CONFIG]404741[/ATTACH]

Laurie L 03-27-2013 08:26 AM

whitepine....love the patriotic runner, it turned out great:)
mom-6.....cute cornerstones, I am using the small mistake QST in my borders, I like your use of them.
Very pretty naomi ryan, very cute butterfly fabric......and my favorite color PURPLE!!!!

I am doing a crazy pieced border, and I am freestyling it, so not sure how it will turn out. Will post picture when I get it finished today:)
Judy have enjoyed my first train ride with you guys. I have looked back over your previous journeys and may work on a couple of them too.

Looking forward to future rides:)

plainpat 03-27-2013 08:28 AM

The table runners are all so pretty.I spent some time in the hospital,so missed the fun.Maybe next time.

VickiM 03-27-2013 05:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
GS was here for 2 days, had to put his T-shirt quilt away so he wouldn't see it...so, today I got #1 (of the 5) runner done. I think it turned out really cute, a cheerful runner, for sure; though lost a couple points & a couple others are off...unless you look closely you don't really notice. I love this pattern, so will recut the others & probably get them made while at my daughter's in N.C. the month of May. Maybe she'll get time to get her's done then too. :) I'm happy I got at least this one done. Judy, I had complete faith in you...will definately finish the others too...thanks for doing this through all the stress. Take a break & we will all be back soon as you're ready.

VickiM 03-27-2013 05:10 PM

Really am impressed with the runners being posted...watching to see more.

Dogwood Quilter 03-27-2013 05:42 PM

When looking at the picture of mine I posted I noticed I had one of the corner blocks turned wrong. I corrected that this morning. All of the ones posted are great.