Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   BOM 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/bom-2011-a-t60065.html)

TN Donna 12-16-2010 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug

Originally Posted by Blinky
It looks like we won't know till after the 1st of the year :o(

Oh No, it's being worked on as we speak. You should know in a few days. Hope this helps everyone so they know we are working on it!! Please bear with us!!
Sew Happy,
Sulabug
:D :D :D

Great job with all of us checking in and getting excited.

lovingmama 12-16-2010 07:02 PM

Stars, I want Stars!

Momma_K 12-16-2010 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Blinky
It looks like we won't know till after the 1st of the year :o(

Oh No, it's being worked on as we speak. You should know in a few days. Hope this helps everyone so they know we are working on it!! Please bear with us!!
Sew Happy,
Sulabug
:D :D :D

OK Sulabug!! :arrow:It's been a year now!! Ok, it seems like it Ha! Any progress yet?? Enquiring minds begging to know! All in fun of course!! The anticipation is a killer! HA! :lol:

SulaBug 12-16-2010 11:57 PM

OMYGoodness Ladies, I really do hear you!! :D I heard a rumor that there might be a posting next week sometime, so keep checking in to see what is going to happen!! I am on pine & needles myself!! I THINK YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

craft phanatic 12-17-2010 04:20 AM

AAAAAAAAAA....next week?! You're killing me!!!!!!!!!! I am just joking, of course, but I am really really excited to find out what we will be doing.

IBQLTN 12-17-2010 04:40 AM

Whatever you choose, make it relatively simple so the newbie quilters can participate too.

Peggy
Warming up in Florida!

Momma_K 12-17-2010 06:36 AM

OMYGoodness Ladies, I really do hear you!! :D I heard a rumor that there might be a posting next week sometime, so keep checking in to see what is going to happen!! I am on pine & needles myself!! I THINK YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok Sulabug...thank you so much! We'll stand by and wait patiently... Seriously, I have been reading from like, weeks now and thought you were in charge of what it was we do, thats why I was needling you about it!! HA! (Bowing to you backing up) Heee heee!

JudyG 12-17-2010 07:37 AM

Wow, next week. Won't that be a great Christmas present. :-P :-P

missgigglewings 12-17-2010 08:27 AM

So...who is in charge? Who is hosting this? I thought it was you too, Sulabug..

SulaBug 12-17-2010 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
So...who is in charge? Who is hosting this? I thought it was you too, Sulabug..

One of the Moderator's is in charge, but I will be hosting the 2011 BOM, for the first of each month!! :thumbup: Stay tuned, as we are going to be Rocking with Fun!!
:D :D :D :D