Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   BOM 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/bom-2011-a-t60065.html)

Jean OK 12-15-2010 06:37 AM

I can hear my Brother in law now,,,,,"Did not sleep a wink, because I was in the outhouse all night". ;-) He likes to tase me about anything. I still vote for stars.

Jean OK 12-15-2010 06:41 AM

I have never done a log cabin, and there is so many variations. I would like to do one.

Mary Marie 12-15-2010 08:13 PM

I am game too, for what? It doesn't matter, I will try.

Momma_K 12-16-2010 09:22 AM

Aaaaand when will we know!? If it's houses I have some nice brick print I can use!I still want the International blocks but wil do whatever, Just want to know what!! ;-)

pdcakm 12-16-2010 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K
Aaaaand when will we know!? If it's houses I have some nice brick print I can use!I still want the International blocks but wil do whatever, Just want to know what!! ;-)

i agree. will do whatever the group decides but would like to try the international thing too. sounds like possible two bom.

Momma_K 12-16-2010 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by pdcakm

Originally Posted by Momma_K

i agree. will do whatever the group decides but would like to try the international thing too. sounds like possible two bom.

Two? Thats ok, I'd do both! I don't have a lot going on in the daytime anyway. ;)

angels13blue 12-16-2010 01:32 PM

Me Too , I'm up to more then one bom !

TN Donna 12-16-2010 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
Hey girls, I am up for anything that you decide on!! :D I think I am hooked on these BOM project's!! Just a thought, but how about different houses?
:D :D :D :D

I thought it had done been decided to do houses. Someone took the count where all had voted and it was houses in the lead last I heard. Just throw me in the briar patch. I don't care. I just want to learn to do things better. After all no one will se it but me. Just don't make it all red. I hate red.

pdcakm 12-16-2010 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by TN Donna

Originally Posted by SulaBug
Hey girls, I am up for anything that you decide on!! :D I think I am hooked on these BOM project's!! Just a thought, but how about different houses?
:D :D :D :D

I thought it had done been decided to do houses. Someone took the count where all had voted and it was houses in the lead last I heard. Just throw me in the briar patch. I don't care. I just want to learn to do things better. After all no one will se it but me. Just don't make it all red. I hate red.

it's ok donna, breathe. we are still voting and some thinking out loud. :wink:

quilter in the making 12-16-2010 03:40 PM

My vote would be for either stars or houses or a combination, but not the international idea. I think the international houses sounds really interesting but unfortunately I'm a beginner and don't think I'm ready for that.