Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   December 2013 block of the month - Florida Star - Photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/december-2013-block-month-florida-star-photos-t235804.html)

CajunBear 01-30-2014 02:17 PM

December, 2013 Finished!

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, I've skipped Nov to get Dec made! lol I am slowly catching up! Just this month I have finished UFO Baby Quilt started in September, I've made both my blocks for Bee Swap, and this block. Now on to the Nov block and then the new 2014.......don't know if I'm going to join that one but am keeping up with the projects as I think that is a wonderful idea! lol Hugs, Cajun

CAS49OR 01-30-2014 03:07 PM

Yay, you made it Cajun! That is really cool fabric in the middle, do you remember what it is?
\
Did you see there is a "Project of the Month" that started in Jan. and the BOTM is starting in Feb. with two blocks. So you aren't even behind in 2014:thumbup:

CajunBear 01-30-2014 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by CAS49OR (Post 6544797)
Yay, you made it Cajun! That is really cool fabric in the middle, do you remember what it is?
\
Did you see there is a "Project of the Month" that started in Jan. and the BOTM is starting in Feb. with two blocks. So you aren't even behind in 2014:thumbup:

Yes I knew about the Project of the Month and will keep watch on it. I will have to check on the BOTM though. I have Bee each month along with another monthly at Carol Doak. I am so behind there...but want to catch up here first. Hubby recuperating from surgery has helped me stay home! I am getting a lot done...just want to keep it up.

Hugs,
Cajun

SulaBug 02-02-2014 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by CajunBear (Post 6544723)
Okay, I've skipped Nov to get Dec made! lol I am slowly catching up! Just this month I have finished UFO Baby Quilt started in September, I've made both my blocks for Bee Swap, and this block. Now on to the Nov block and then the new 2014.......don't know if I'm going to join that one but am keeping up with the projects as I think that is a wonderful idea! lol Hugs, Cajun

What a beautiful block. The colors are great & you have done a good job making this block for December 2013. I will be anxious to see your blocks all together & good luck with your other projects too!!
:D :D :D :D

CajunBear 02-02-2014 03:09 PM

Thanks all for your comments about my success and block!

The center fabric is almost the last of a FQ gift so I have no clue what it is or where it's made! Sorry, I have always loved it!

SulaBug, I have already put the blocks that are made into EQ7 so,the design is almost ready to put together!

Hugs,
Betty

SulaBug 02-02-2014 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by CajunBear (Post 6551289)
Thanks all for your comments about my success and block!

SulaBug, I have already put the blocks that are made into EQ7 so,the design is almost ready to put together!

Hugs,
Betty

Betty.................how exciting, we can hardly wait to see your progress. Please do keep us posted, as your blocks progress into a beautiful quilt!!
:D :D :D :D

carolaug 03-01-2014 04:06 AM

Wow...these blocks are stunning!!