Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The Farmer's Wife Pony Club Quilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/farmers-wife-pony-club-quilt-t170608.html)

Honchey 01-01-2012 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by dublb (Post 4830970)
Hey Ya'll-
(Can ya tell I'm from TX?)
I've got a question. What order are we going to do these blocks in. I wanted to print up my freezer papers this weekend. Enough for both my cousins quilt & the club one.
Have a Happy New Year Ya'll!

Hi Bev, We will be doing the blocks in the order as shown in the book....2 blocks per week...2 new threads every week...one for photos and one for discussion.....Now, as QuiltE would say...2 more sleeps!!!!

dublb 01-01-2012 05:22 PM

A Beauty & A Dandy right?

QuiltE 01-01-2012 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 4832117)

Hi Bev, We will be doing the blocks in the order as shown in the book....2 blocks per week...2 new threads every week...one for photos and one for discussion.....Now, as QuiltE would say...2 more sleeps!!!!

Yeeeehaawwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although, you do know, this will sidetrack my FWS efforts! :)
Now at 85/111!!!!!!!!

gardnergal970 01-02-2012 05:35 AM

Well I was so excited that I thought it was January 1 for the start and did my first block yesterday. I did find that my printer made the pattern just a smidge small so I might have to redo it. It really turned out good otherwise. Today I argue with the printer so my next patterns are the right size.

gardnergal970 01-02-2012 06:57 AM

Well I was so excited that I thought it was January 1 for the start and did my first block yesterday. I did find that my printer made the pattern just a smidge small so I might have to redo it. It really turned out good otherwise. Today I argue with the printer so my next patterns are the right size.

I found out that printing form My iPad gives me a fit to page setting. When I print from my computer I can use a none setting. I found my smidge!

QuiltE 01-02-2012 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by gardnergal970 (Post 4833716)

I found out that printing form My iPad gives me a fit to page setting. When I print from my computer I can use a none setting. I found my smidge!

Now to remember the smidge and not print in the future without it!
(Ask me how I know that??)

Tomorrrroooooooooooooowwww!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(and to think I am in a meeting most of the day :( ... not fair!!!!!)

Giddyup clock and get us to the Pony Club!! :)

wendiq 01-02-2012 02:16 PM

Is there a site for posting and viewing member's photos of these blocks?

QuiltE 01-02-2012 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by wendiq (Post 4835272)
Is there a site for posting and viewing member's photos of these blocks?

If you take a look at Honchey's post at the top of this page, you'll find out the plans.
Tomorrow's the day!

dublb 01-02-2012 02:32 PM

Ok Ya'll-
I'm printing up , & cutting my templates on freezer paper for both blocks today. Actually I had already printed up 1 set for A Beauty but was afraid that I would have trouble using 'em on the second block. (I'm making a practice block & using it for my cousins quilt.) Today I printed up & cut out the second set of templates for A Beauty & am starting printing out the 2 sets for A Dandy. I also printed out 2 of each line of the diagrams for each of these blocks & I'll color 'em tonight. This is going to be fun!

deranged_damsel 01-02-2012 03:16 PM

sigh.... my book wont get here until... the 10th - 14th.... WHY did I put off buying it??? I knew I would find the perfect fabric and get sucked into this quilt-along... SIGH! and now I have to wait... and suffer.. and wait :P