Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The Farmer's Wife Quilt-Along week 13 Photo Page -Blocks 25 & 26 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/farmers-wife-quilt-along-week-13-photo-page-blocks-25-26-a-t72531.html)

wvdek 10-29-2010 06:32 AM

Pretty blocks ya'all.

Someday soon I will get back to mine when school not in the way. Hopefully Thanksgiving time.

Honchey 10-29-2010 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts
The blocks are just sooo pretty! Congratulations to each of you!

Here are my blocks for this week...

Great looking blocks !
I'm still working on #26-- I had to walk away from it. Anne

gcathie 10-29-2010 09:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here are mine

plainjane 10-29-2010 09:38 PM

WOW! Looks like those were "laiser" sewn! So inspiring!

janRN 10-30-2010 05:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Blocks 25 & 26

Evie 10-30-2010 09:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I am so enjoying looking at everyone's blocks. They are all so pretty and well done I sometimes feel intimidated and almost afraid to post mine. But, since I admit to not being the best piecer, here's my blocks 25 and 26.

Block 25 -- Cups & Saucers
[ATTACH=CONFIG]116208[/ATTACH]

Block 26 -- Cut Glass Dish
[ATTACH=CONFIG]116209[/ATTACH]

QuiltingNinaSue 10-31-2010 06:31 AM

2 Attachment(s)
OK after my eventful week of riding in an ambulance, see if I can submit the blocks

Cups & saucers
[ATTACH=CONFIG]116254[/ATTACH]

Broken dish
[ATTACH=CONFIG]116256[/ATTACH]

QuiltingNinaSue 10-31-2010 06:43 AM

After a quick response from our ambulance service and visiting two ERs with a flooding nose bleed lasting from 3 pm to 7 pm I am exhausted and have my left nostril stuffed with a purple tipped sponge gauze until Monday afternoon and swollen face I do not need a mask for Halloween. And my blood pressure hit a new high so more medication for that. I hurt, but I am alive...that's a part of life I guess.

JeanieG 10-31-2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue
After a quick response from our ambulance service and visiting two ERs with a flooding nose bleed lasting from 3 pm to 7 pm I am exhausted and have my left nostril stuffed with a purple tipped sponge gauze until Monday afternoon and swollen face I do not need a mask for Halloween. And my blood pressure hit a new high so more medication for that. I hurt, but I am alive...that's a part of life I guess.

Oh so sorry to hear of your ER trip. Hope you will be feeling much better real soon! :-( :-( :-( :-(

Evie 10-31-2010 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue

I love your blocks and am sorry to hear about your emergency. I tend to get nosebleeds, but none have lasted longer than an hour -- and that was totally scary! Hope you're better and back to your sewing.