Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt-Along Week 6 Photos for Blocks 11 & 12 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/farmers-wife-sampler-quilt-along-week-6-photos-blocks-11-12-a-t63769.html)

oksewglad 05-29-2012 09:36 AM

Such precise piecing, Anael. Love your whites with the scrappy fabrics.

QuiltE 06-03-2012 07:18 PM

Oh Sew Niiiiiiiiiiice! :D

Quilting Nonnie 06-03-2012 07:42 PM

Very, very pretty. Love the contrast in the last one.

Anael 06-04-2012 09:46 PM

Thank you ladies :D

gardnergal970 06-05-2012 04:32 AM

Nicky...welcome. Such a nice introduction you've given us of your work. Beautiful blocks.

Anael...I've been missing you! I really like your blocks.

stefanib123 06-05-2012 09:30 AM

OMH! I am so glad to see people still working on these! I started when everyone else did, but dropped aaround here. I am picking them back up and I AM GOING TO FINISH IT!!! I had started these two, but I scrapped them and cut new ones last night. When I get them sewn, I will post them.

Nicky, you are most definitely not the last! I will be right along withh you. And we get an advantage seeing everyone's blocks,tips and suggestions. I think I am not going to stick to 2 blocks a week, though. I would like to get it done faster, and I am not working, so I am going to work on them as I can. I will do at least 2, thhough. I love you 11 7 12! Your piecing looks so precise!

Anael those are awesome! I wish mine looked half as good!

So, is it just us 3? who else wants to join us? the more the merrier!

nickylsf 06-05-2012 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 5251096)
So here are my blocks 11 and 12. [ATTACH=CONFIG]338586[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]338587[/ATTACH]

Very pretty! You are motivating me to start making these again! I am at #18 or so.

nickylsf 06-05-2012 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by stefanib123 (Post 5267194)
OMH! I am so glad to see people still working on these! I started when everyone else did, but dropped aaround here. I am picking them back up and I AM GOING TO FINISH IT!!! I had started these two, but I scrapped them and cut new ones last night. When I get them sewn, I will post them.

Nicky, you are most definitely not the last! I will be right along withh you. And we get an advantage seeing everyone's blocks,tips and suggestions. I think I am not going to stick to 2 blocks a week, though. I would like to get it done faster, and I am not working, so I am going to work on them as I can. I will do at least 2, thhough. I love you 11 7 12! Your piecing looks so precise!

Anael those are awesome! I wish mine looked half as good!

So, is it just us 3? who else wants to join us? the more the merrier!

Hi Stef, thanks for your encouragement. I need to start working on these again, but have been working on about five different projects!

Anael 06-05-2012 12:01 PM

:o Thank you! I won't be doing any blocks in the next few weeks as I'm off to France Sunday night and will be back June 24th. I still have to do some BOM's, maybe I'll manage those before I leave.

QuiltingNinaSue 06-05-2012 04:07 PM

Have fun in France; love your color combinations and how well you do each block. High scores for each of them.