Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Finally! #12 Mystery quilt starts Feb. 27, 2016 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/finally-12-mystery-quilt-starts-feb-27-2016-a-t275922.html)

SunlitenSmiles 02-25-2016 06:48 PM

I think I might have the oldest UFO...an all by hand Grandmothers Flower Garden....doing the binding now which is actually a facing of Hexies...started 15 years ago and worked on in 2 countries several states and two provinces.... I know I used to have the oldest...one my Grandmother started in the 1930's but I finished it a couple of years ago,,,it was what we now call sunbonnet sue, but that name was not used yet then. So in beginning of January I layered and quilted three tops that were less than a year in UFO status and did the bindings in the hotel at night during the "Road to California" show.One was the first of two leader and ender tumbler quilts,one was the second of MT #11, and one was 30 blocks made from an addicted to scraps block that I had way to much fun with.... while my DD and her Featherweight were working on Her 'Allitarie'...... is it Saturday yet....bet it is Saturday somewhere !

gramquilter2 02-26-2016 04:09 PM

Not long now and we can all hope on the #12 train!

paintmejudy 02-26-2016 05:07 PM

The sun'll come out Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs, And the sorrow 'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck in a day That's gray, And lonely,
I just stick out my chin And Grin, And Say,
Oh The sun'll come out Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on 'Til tomorrow Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya Tomorrow!
It's only a day away.

AngeliaNR 02-26-2016 05:24 PM

Paintmeannie! See you tomorrow (it's only a day away!).

Emma S 02-26-2016 05:45 PM

Judy, I have accused you of being a tease before. I'm doing it again. She you tomorrow.

SunlitenSmiles 02-26-2016 07:11 PM

even if the sun does not come out the first clue will.......yea! :wave::sew:

klaws 02-27-2016 05:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yippee!!! Only a couple more hours!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]543584[/ATTACH]

SunlitenSmiles 02-27-2016 05:04 AM

clickity clack******CLICKITY- CLACK+++++CLICKITY -CLACK*****CLICKITY-CLACK

I hear the train !!!!!

Barb in Louisiana 02-27-2016 05:23 AM

Judy, Judy, Judy,
Wherefore art thou?????

OOPS! It's only 5:22 am in AZ. Guess I'll have to be patient a bit longer.

Edited to add: I guess if I am going to be a smart aleck, I better jump on this train as soon as possible and hide away somewhere. I think I'll pick the dining car, with all the goodies. You'll find me sneaking in and out of there.

AnngelAnne 02-27-2016 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by Barb in Louisiana (Post 7478248)
Judy, Judy, Judy,
Wherefore art thou?????

OOPS! It's only 5:22 am in AZ. Guess I'll have to be patient a bit longer.

Edited to add: I guess if I am going to be a smart aleck, I better jump on this train as soon as possible and hide away somewhere. I think I'll pick the dining car, with all the goodies. You'll find me sneaking in and out of there.

Yes, that is me, impatient. I usually don't get a chance to check this early, it is 8:45 in Maine, so still have a wait I guess, but when I get around to it, there seems to be pages already, now nothing, lol. I'm on board, checking things out, setting up by a window, ready, ready, lol