Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along 46- 60 Block Completed Milestone Photo page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-46-60-block-completed-milestone-photo-page-t196998.html)

QuiltingNinaSue 10-16-2012 09:18 AM

Thanks, QuiltE. Did you not complete like 38 and counting upward or is my memory wrong?? Unfortunately, I did not photograph my set back when and now they are all together, so without sorting them all out, and doing a ton of extra work, cannot separate them now....later a finished view, yes, that is doable.

Weather is nice here, so doing other chores outside and hope to finish PC blocks at a later date. Having Chicken Pot Pie for lunch.

QuiltE 10-16-2012 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue (Post 5589936)
Thanks, QuiltE. Did you not complete like 38 and counting upward or is my memory wrong?? Unfortunately, I did not photograph my set back when and now they are all together, so without sorting them all out, and doing a ton of extra work, cannot separate them now....later a finished view, yes, that is doable.

Weather is nice here, so doing other chores outside and hope to finish PC blocks at a later date. Having Chicken Pot Pie for lunch.

mmmmm Chicken Pot Pie! :)

Yes, I audited the other night ... and yes 38!
So a LONG way from the big Six-Oh! :D

BTW ... I'm sure everyone woudl be thrilled to see ALL of yours ... being that you are past this milestone, it'd be just the over-achiever that you are!!!! :)

QuiltingNinaSue 10-16-2012 11:52 AM

Over zealous cook that I am, I boiled a 6 lb chicken fryer on Sunday, de-boned it, and put a whole package of noodles in the broth, then added the chicken back to it....gave a third away to a neighbor lady, and have too much left, so a portion of it turned into a chicken pot pie for lunch by adding peas & carrots and mushroom soup and putting biscuits on top in a glass baking dish. Quite tasty...have a virtual taste....

QuiltE 10-16-2012 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue (Post 5590207)
Over zealous cook that I am, I boiled a 6 lb chicken fryer on Sunday, de-boned it, and put a whole package of noodles in the broth, then added the chicken back to it....gave a third away to a neighbor lady, and have too much left, so a portion of it turned into a chicken pot pie for lunch by adding peas & carrots and mushroom soup and putting biscuits on top in a glass baking dish. Quite tasty...have a virtual taste....

Oh sure ... Make.Me.Drool.MORE!!!!!!!! :)

EVen on my own I am that same over-zealous cook .... cook once, eat thrice as is or with renovations ... and stash surplus in the freezer !

gardnergal970 10-16-2012 04:37 PM

What week was the 75 show and tell? I don't think we did that
Hummmm...chicken potpie. Haven't had a good homemade one in years. I love this virtual kitchen, QNSue.

grannyQ 10-26-2012 01:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is all I have done at the present time. I took time out to work on 2 gs's quilts. I have the green crazy quilt just about finished, and a blue log cabin quilt top done for other gs. Still 2 more gs to go.

Here is my first 60 blocks minus a couple I didn't really like.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]372567[/ATTACH]

gardnergal970 10-26-2012 01:17 PM

What a great set if blocks, grqnnyQ. You have been really busy. Do you have pictures of the quilts that you've done? Do the kids know what you're doing?

grannyQ 10-26-2012 01:20 PM

Yes I do have pictures of them, but I need to shrink them down so I can upload them. Thank you for your kind comments. Hopefully I can get caught up soon.

janRN 10-26-2012 01:40 PM

Very pretty, GrannyQ. I forgot how much I like your blues. Great job.

oksewglad 10-26-2012 02:26 PM

Fantastic! We all have some we don't like!