Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Photo Page Week 1 Photo Page.....A Beauty & A Dandy (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-photo-page-week-1-photo-page-beauty-dandy-t174350.html)

Blue Bell 03-21-2012 04:28 AM

QuiltE,
I stop by often to see everyone's spectacular blocks.

I am still thinking about starting the FWS. Have the fabric and book but lacking in time.

janRN 03-21-2012 04:29 AM

Love the joke BlueBell (and yes, QE the city girl "got it")
Speaking of the campfire, I have a farm story to share when we get there. Yes, me and chickens in the same sentence--stay tuned!!

gardnergal970 03-21-2012 04:53 AM

Ok Bluebell. You qualify as a PC member with that sense of humor. Time to saddle up.

BETTY62 03-21-2012 04:57 AM

Your blocks are beautiful. I am really looking forward to seeing the finished quilts.

QuiltingNinaSue 03-21-2012 04:59 AM

Bluebell, love the joke. JanRN, ready for your farm story. QuiltE, a virtual campfire never smokes. And it does not burn the marshmallows. Time is what we make out of a 24 hour day, seven days a week; yesterday is history, tomorrow is the future, and today is a "gift"; that is why it is called "the present" !!!

QuiltE 03-21-2012 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by janRN (Post 5078219)
Love the joke BlueBell (and yes, QE the city girl "got it")
Speaking of the campfire, I have a farm story to share when we get there. Yes, me and chickens in the same sentence--stay tuned!!

Oh heck ... why wait, JanRN? ... entertain us with it over in the Discussion Campfire thread!!!!
Speaking of which ... I remembered my own horse story to tell ... and probably my one and only!

BlueBell ... absolutely! .... you can be our resident Jokester!

QNSue ... I guess our virtuals have been so realistic ... there's been some pretty smokey ones at times. Ask OKSGlad!!!! :) Although I do like the idea of non-burning marshmallows. I never cared for roasted marshmallows ... hated that burned up guck of it!

wendiq 03-21-2012 06:04 AM

Funny Joke BlueBell......good way to start the morning! But Hey! Ya gotta burn the marshmallows........nice and crispy.....oh Yum!!!! I can almost taste them and it's been at least 40 years since I've had one.......:)

dublb 03-21-2012 08:54 AM

:D:D:D Jackasses, little horses, & burnt marshmallows! What a lot of fun. (I like my marshmallows just barley brown, not burnt.) I'm enjoying this campfire.
Jan & QuiltE, I can hardly wait ta here your stories?

QuiltE 03-21-2012 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by dublb (Post 5079028)
:D:D:D Jackasses, little horses, & burnt marshmallows! What a lot of fun. (I like my marshmallows just barley brown, not burnt.) I'm enjoying this campfire.
Jan & QuiltE, I can hardly wait ta here your stories?

You're not getting mine ... til JanRN spills!! :)
(P.S. .... don't get too excited, it's not THAT great!)

gardnergal970 03-22-2012 04:24 AM

They have to be hot enough that the inside gets nice and melted and just a little flame right at last.