Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Week 4 "Basket of Flowers & Betty's Delight" Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-week-4-basket-flowers-bettys-delight-photo-page-t176861.html)

grannyQ 04-29-2012 02:55 PM

Thank you everyone. It's good to be back in the saddle so to speak.
Thank you Jeanie for the tip on posting pictures with Picasa, I'm not so good with all of this computer stuff. So I'm finally able to post pictures. Took several trys but finally got it.

QuiltingNinaSue 04-29-2012 03:09 PM

Good for you. I am still learning Picasso myself. Then, like, I had to work to get rid of the copies of the copies, learn how to name them, and get the PC blocks into their own section. Not 100 per cent happy with it; liked my Nikon program better, but it does not work with fire fox or windows 7. Its harder to get things in ABC order 'cause the programmers of the new system had forgotten how to use their ABCs, I guess.

Just goes to show you are never too old to learn something new. Welcome back in the saddle, PC trail, in our virtual RV that is equipped with anything you can dream up. Quite different from the early western days of Chuck wagons, dust and smoke and lack of sanitation.

oksewglad 04-29-2012 04:28 PM

Blue Bell I'll bring some sliced cheddar to top our apple pie with. Yeah it's a Midwestern thing.
Congratulations on your big win!! Share with everyone now, don't be shy.

Blue Bell 04-29-2012 06:16 PM

OK, Gladie, I will share my awesome win with the QB members.

My guild had their quilt show last weekend and I won a blue ribbon. My very first. I was totally surprised.

dublb 04-29-2012 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Bell (Post 5181310)
OK, Gladie, I will share my awesome win with the QB members.

My guild had their quilt show last weekend and I won a blue ribbon. My very first. I was totally surprised.

Do ya have a pict? We'd love ta see the winnin' quilt!

BETTY62 04-29-2012 07:05 PM

Ladies, they are beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to seeing them posted.

gardnergal970 04-30-2012 04:49 AM

Apple pie with cheese on top...what goings on and it's been only a day! I'll bring the vanilla ice cream for those that like it sweet...we actually have some with the Blue Bell brand here in the Midwest.

Betty62....you come and peek...have a piece of pie and coffe with us!

QuiltE 04-30-2012 11:10 AM

And to think I missed the apple pie!!! :(
As for that cheddar cheese ... we do it here in Ontari-ari-ari-ooooooo too!
And as y'all know, make mine extra extra old, .... or extra sharp as you'd say!! :)
(and if you want something really really good ... some shredded cheddar on hot apple pie or apple crisp ... OMG!!!)

GrannyQ .... Your basket block has got to be one of the prettiest ... the navy with dots just frame the plaid basket and posies ever so nicely!

BlueBell ... Congratulations!! and please do show us your quilt!!!

Blue Bell 04-30-2012 04:47 PM

I will ask my grandson to forward a picture. Hopefully, he can figure out how to do it.

Honchey 04-30-2012 05:08 PM

Carriem, GrannyQ, Great piecing on these blocks!!! Blue is also one of my favorite colors. H.