Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   THE FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along Wk 11 Cat's Paw & Confederate Rose PHOTO Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-11-cats-paw-confederate-rose-photo-page-t182733.html)

QuiltE 03-15-2012 06:36 PM

Thanks for the link JanieW ... I'll go thru it carefully before I tackle that Confound Rose!

mmmmmmmmmmm Do
Y'all everyone smell the good aroma coming from QNSue's kitchen?

QNSue ... Now that looks like a FUN bunch of days ahead with your friend. We'll look forward to your tales of your time together!

Update! ... Oh what a good night in FWS land. It is changing SO much with every seam and I'm getting more excited as I see more and more of the strips coming together! :) Yeeeeehaaaaaaaw!!!

JeanieG 03-15-2012 09:38 PM

Update! ... Oh what a good night in FWS land. It is changing SO much with every seam and I'm getting more excited as I see more and more of the strips coming together! :)

I know what you mean QuiltE. After all that work, you can hardly wait to see it all done!

QuiltE 03-16-2012 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by JeanieG (Post 5064069)
Update! ... Oh what a good night in FWS land. It is changing SO much with every seam and I'm getting more excited as I see more and more of the strips coming together! :)

I know what you mean QuiltE. After all that work, you can hardly wait to see it all done!

\

You bet ... and it encourages you more, with it looking nicer and nicer as you sew it together! Here's hoping for a good weekend, but for now I need to get on with my day and get out the door to a meeting. And you,
JeanieG, need to get your plans made to go see Bonnie Hunter IRL! And then of course, report back to us, MissyJG!!

ArteEmCasa 03-16-2012 09:31 AM

I want to leave here my compliments to all of you. Such beautiful and well done blocks for this week.:thumbup:
I'm traveling and have no completed blocks to show you :thumbdown:.
Hope to get them done next week.

QuiltE 03-16-2012 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by ArteEmCasa (Post 5065266)
I want to leave here my compliments to all of you. Such beautiful and well done blocks for this week.:thumbup:
I'm traveling and have no completed blocks to show you :thumbdown:.
Hope to get them done next week.

ArteEC ... at least you have an "excuse", with not being home! As for me, .........................!!
ENJOY your time away! :)

Secretly,
Ladies .... I bet ArteEC is away, wearing her Irish hat, and drinking green suds! :)

JeanieG 03-16-2012 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5064242)
\

You bet ... and it encourages you more, with it looking nicer and nicer as you sew it together! Here's hoping for a good weekend, but for now I need to get on with my day and get out the door to a meeting. And you,
JeanieG, need to get your plans made to go see Bonnie Hunter IRL! And then of course, report back to us, MissyJG!!

I knew she was going to be at the quilt show, however we had other plans for the week, maybe next time! Also, I don't really like to travel down to the LA area by myself.

Cookie LM 03-18-2012 02:36 PM

week 11 blocks

2 Attachment(s)
again not to happy with blocks this week. I see how nice everyone elses are and it makes me upset that I can not get the same results. I will try and redo later when I get time. I love all the blocks that everyone has been posting they are beautiful I couldn't pick one that I like the best. Good job ladies

gardnergal970 03-18-2012 03:20 PM

Cookie...your blocks are spectacular! I don't know why you are so upset. You did a beautiful job. Remember, quilting is a process and the last quilt we make is always better than the first one but the first one is usually the one we're the happiest with because we actually accomplished it. Keep looking forward!!

Cookie LM 03-18-2012 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by gardnergal970 (Post 5071288)
Cookie...your blocks are spectacular! I don't know why you are so upset. You did a beautiful job. Remember, quilting is a process and the last quilt we make is always better than the first one but the first one is usually the one we're the happiest with because we actually accomplished it. Keep looking forward!!

Thanks gardnergal sometimes I look and I like them then the next I am dissapointed. Guess I'll get better as I go. Having fun anyway thanks for compliment

janRN 03-18-2012 05:11 PM

Cookie, those blocks are beautiful! I love the fabric in Cat's Paw. I can't believe how well your Confounded Rose turned out. Mine is thrown in the back of the closet in The Box That Will Never Be Opened. Great job! You're a beginner?????