Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along wk 16 Eastertide & Ella's Star Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-16-eastertide-ellas-star-photo-page-t187084.html)

oksewglad 04-29-2012 04:17 PM

Sorry to hear of your health concerns, DD. With handstitching these lovelies, are you able to sit and sew?

carriem 04-29-2012 04:45 PM

DD--very pretty block. Can't wait to see the other one done. Hope you get to feeling better again soon!

dublb 04-29-2012 05:14 PM

Oh DD, I'm so sorry! Health issues can be hard. :( I'm glad that you now have help! We're here if ya want ta talk.
PS Beautiful Star!
:thumbup:

mirabelle 04-29-2012 05:44 PM

JanieW love the soft colours in your block, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

JeanieG, that green looks great, must have been good luck to you also as your blocks looks great

QuiltE your sashing and cornerstone fabric is to die for, I love tone on tones, you have chosen the perfect fabric

I am no longer get daily updates on posts, so will have to resubscribe, can't miss any of the chat

dublb 04-29-2012 06:04 PM

Oh no Karen, we need ya.:) Git that fixed ASAP.

QuiltE 04-29-2012 08:59 PM

DDamsel ... what a pretty block. The pale blue stripes work well in the points. And is that barbed wire on the dark nabvy? So sorry that you are not well ... and am so happy for you that you can move in with your parents to help you out for now. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

gardnergal970 04-30-2012 04:41 AM

QuiltE...your blue sashing really makes your blocks shine....and who will notice that one corner block isn't perfect?

DDamsel....hope you get to feeling better soon. You're more than welcome to ride shotgun in the chuck wagon until you get up to speed for sewing. Stay in touch.

QuiltE 04-30-2012 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by gardnergal970 (Post 5181921)
QuiltE...your blue sashing really makes your blocks shine....and who will notice that one corner block isn't perfect?

I will!!! :(
..... purples against the yellow really emphasize the diagonal not coming out right. And here I was thinking I'd made it thru the corner insertions without too much of a mess!!! I just don't know how I missed it, though I guess it was one of those things you couldn't really see til the sashing was in place. **note to self**be more observant in the future!!**

deranged_damsel 04-30-2012 09:50 AM

THANKS all :D

Termi 04-30-2012 11:39 AM

mirabelle, I like your 2nd Eastertide too. Both are beautiful!! Those corners were really buggers!

JanieW, oh, just beautiful!! Lovely shades of blue and turquoise and the red really stands out. They look perfect!!

JeanieG, the fabrics in Eastertide are just beautiful, the yellow really stands out. Love your horses, great FC. Great job on both!

dublb, sorry to hear about your uncle. It's always hard to lose someone you love. Give yourself time.

QuiltE, what beautiful blocks, just love your yellow. Such a cute bunny in the hat! The blue sashing is gorgeous!!

deranged damsel, great work on ES. The dark blue really stands out. The colors are lovely together!

Honchey, thanks to you my Eastertide has corners when it otherwise would not have!

Whew, they're not perfect but they're a done deal in my book.

Hang on, my uploads failed.