Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along Wk 8 Clover Blossom & Colt's Corral Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-8-clover-blossom-colts-corral-photo-page-t180225.html)

Honchey 02-21-2012 07:04 PM

The FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along Wk 8 Clover Blossom & Colt's Corral Photo Page

1 Attachment(s)
Hi There Cowpokes, How's the block situation coming along???
I want eye candy..boom, boom, boom, boom .....pretty, pretty eye candy!

I only have the easy one again. I swear there are no crooked seams here!

carriem 02-21-2012 07:13 PM

Very bright and cheerful! Love the swirly fabric!

oksewglad 02-21-2012 07:42 PM

Fun Fun and bright!

mirabelle 02-21-2012 08:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh wow I am early again, I have been so busy but managed to get these finished on the weekend. Hope you like them
Beautiful block Honchey, my centre of Clover Blossom is a little off but I am not undoing it, I am striving for a beautiful quilt not a perfect one.

QuiltE 02-21-2012 08:38 PM

Honchey ... while you have one done, I see you are already into next week's blocks! A good way to disguise stripes being straight (or not) ... use waves! Nice colour in that block. I like it!

MiraB ... Your blocks always seem so fresh and spring-like! Another pair of winners.

Moi? I have my two done ... just not photo'd yet! On tomorrow's to do list.

Good Night all ........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! :)

oksewglad 02-21-2012 09:01 PM

Okay who's going to see it on a galloping horse, MiraB. Each time I see your blocks I just smile and think what a beautiful quilt this will be.

JeanieG 02-21-2012 10:45 PM

Beautiful blocks again Mirabelle! Love the colors and fussy cutting in Clover Blossom. I've mine done also, but, like QuiltE, need to scan them. Tomorrow for mine as well!

janRN 02-22-2012 05:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Anne I love the bright colors you used, really adds movement to a very "straight" block.
Mirabelle-you achieved pretty, really beautiful fabric and blocks.
Here are mine-not my favorite fabrics but I tried to stick to the theme of the blocks.

gardnergal970 02-22-2012 05:54 AM

Awwwww...my favorite morning. Honchey, your block really wakes us up so we better get going, huh?

Maribelle, your choice of fabrics are beautiful. You'll wind up with a beautiful rose garden when you're done.

JanR, your blocks look great. Good way to use not the favorite fabric and achieve a good block.

I'll have mine later this week. Needed to clear my sewing table of my granddaughter's quilt which I plan to mail today. The piecing went so fast but I really got bogged down with the quilting. Not my favorite thing at this point but I'm learning.

QuiltE 02-22-2012 06:05 AM

Good Morning Ladies!

JanRN ... with not so fabourite fabrics, perhaps you like the results ... as much as I do!! Those greens really sing and the diagonal seems to break up the stripey-ness (new word!) in the Corral! Well done!!