Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Quilt-Along Week 15 Blocks 29 & 30 Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-quilt-along-week-15-blocks-29-30-photo-page-t75434.html)

rwquilts 11-10-2010 07:57 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh my goodness, what beautiful eye candy awaiting me this morning! I love what you've all done! Honchey, I must say, I felt I really NEEDED your rose print fabric...almost made me hurt! LOL!

Here are my blocks

Honchey 11-10-2010 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts
Oh my goodness, what beautiful eye candy awaiting me this morning! I love what you've all done! Honchey, I must say, I felt I really NEEDED your rose print fabric...almost made me hurt! LOL!

Here are my blocks

Ronda, Your's are perfect!! Funny thing--You have no idea how many times I picked up and put down the roses- it's background is a funny shade of dirty off-white ecru and just didn't go with anything else and said to myself "I don't care you're going in this quilt". I bought my sashing fabric yesterday- anyone going to guess what color I got???

rwquilts 11-10-2010 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey

Here are my blocks

Ronda, Your's are perfect!! Funny thing--You have no idea how many times I picked up and put down the roses- it's background is a funny shade of dirty off-white ecru and just didn't go with anything else and said to myself "I don't care you're going in this quilt". I bought my sashing fabric yesterday- anyone going to guess what color I got???

Thank you Anne! Did you perhaps pick one the rose colors from your beautiful block posted? Or perhaps the green from the fabulous rose fabric?

Honchey 11-10-2010 11:17 AM

Here are my blocks

Thank you Anne! Did you perhaps pick one the rose colors from your beautiful block posted? Or perhaps the green from the fabulous rose fabric?

I posted a photo in the 25 completed block thread. Go Look !

ruth c 11-10-2010 11:29 AM

Love them all. Great work.

grannyQ 11-10-2010 01:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my blocks 29 & 30. Good job everyone on your blocks, very pretty.

Econmy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123324[/ATTACH]

End of Day
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123325[/ATTACH]

Honchey 11-10-2010 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by grannyQ
Here is my blocks 29 & 30. Good job everyone on your blocks, very pretty.

GrannyQ, These turned out beautiful :thumbup: :thumbup: :P

Suzanne57 11-10-2010 06:18 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I did manage to get #29 & #30 done. Still working on #26 & #28 though.

Honchey 11-10-2010 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Suzanne57
I did manage to get #29 & #30 done. Still working on #26 & #28 though.

How pretty they are Suzanne :P

Ditto for me on 27 & 28

pookie ookie 11-10-2010 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by pookie ookie
Pretty!

Pookie, How about we change the name of #29 to "kitchen Window. That's what these blocks remind me of- real cute.
Pull up a chair and look out.
I love the combination of fabric you picked for #30.

Kitchen window it is then! Economy is just depressing. That red always reminds me of my grandmother's kitchen. Nice association.

Thanks.