Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Quilt-Along Week 26 Photo Page for Blocks 51 & 52 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-quilt-along-week-26-photo-page-blocks-51-52-a-t94022.html)

JeanieG 01-27-2011 10:49 AM

Quilting Nina - love your Block 51. It is sooo in sinc with the title!

JAGSD 01-27-2011 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue
Thanks, JAGSD. I am having fun and learning too. Now my blocks are as pretty on the wrong side as the right side...thanks so so many here who help others and I learn too!!!

I think I missed something... as pretty on the wrong side as the right side? I surely don't think they are wrong by any means they are beautiful!
I think they are amazing how you match the fabric to the name of the block it is so fitting and such a wonderful idea. I certainly have learned a lot from everyone thru this als, such a GREAT group!

weezie 01-27-2011 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by JAGSD

Thanks, JAGSD. I am having fun and learning too. Now my blocks are as pretty on the wrong side as the right side...thanks so so many here who help others and I learn too!!!

I think I missed something... as pretty on the wrong side as the right side? I surely don't think they are wrong by any means they are beautiful!
I think they are amazing how you match the fabric to the name of the block it is so fitting and such a wonderful idea. I certainly have learned a lot from everyone thru this als, such a GREAT group!

I bet I know what she means! I have a few blocks that look fine from the right side, but if I flip them over, they look like they were constructed by wild animals. This is not to imply that I think anyone else's block backs look like that!

JAGSD 01-27-2011 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by weezie

Originally Posted by JAGSD

I bet I know what she means! I have a few blocks that look fine from the right side, but if I flip them over, they look like they were constructed by wild animals. This is not to imply that I think anyone else's block backs look like that!

Weezie,
AHA...((giggle)) some of mine most definetly Resemble that! It seems the more pieces the more wild the animal that attacked too...

violetsfarm 01-27-2011 02:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are my blocks for Week 26. Violet

violetsfarm 01-27-2011 02:20 PM

QuiltingNinaSue - you have outdone yourself. Just great!
Violet

JAGSD 01-27-2011 02:46 PM

Violet
Beautiful colors in your blocks! I better be getting busy and get mine going.

Quilting Nonnie 01-27-2011 03:38 PM

Quilting Nina Sue--great blocks! I love the grassy fabric in #51--so pretty and makes the block pop. How neat to have hawkeyes to do a hawk block!

Violet: Just love your blocks. That blue is bright and I like the pattern. You're doing such a good job of construction. Your blocks always look so crisp.

JeanieG 01-27-2011 03:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are my #51 & 52.

Quilting Nonnie 01-27-2011 05:34 PM

Jeanne: Pretty, pretty! You do a lot with your Christmas theme! Very nice job, very!