Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Jane Stickle Cyber Sew Week 16- F1, A10, A11, A13, BR9 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/jane-stickle-cyber-sew-week-16-f1-a10-a11-a13-br9-t43308.html)

Lacelady 04-24-2010 01:51 PM

Great set Mama, but I found other blocks harder than this set - just goes to show how different we all are.

sandpat 04-24-2010 03:25 PM

Mama...great looking blocks! I am finishing up the hand sewing on my set tonight, so I'll post tomorrow. A11 didn't strike me as all that bad....Now I still have to fiddle with the top of that tri tonight though. I'm going to applique the top of that little doohickie thing down and then I'm done with it though. Overall...I thought last week was harder and next week looks lots easier to me...We're all different I guess!

I did get the curves sewn, but I'm having a little bit of a problem getting teensy wrinkles sewn into the curve. I pin like a gazillion times...the thing is almost solid pins when I try to sew it, but I still find those little tiny wrinkles and I can't seem to get it to smooth away completely. :evil: :lol:

wilhelmina 04-24-2010 04:42 PM

Mamaskeeto - they are lovely blocks! And...they are done!

I have been too busy this week, so all I have done is print this weeks blocks. I may save this group for later...:)

Shemjo 04-24-2010 04:49 PM

Great blocks, Mama! Lovely as usual. Did you show us your drawing prize?

Janstar 04-24-2010 06:31 PM

Beautiful Mama!!

Mamaskeeto 04-24-2010 07:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Shemjo
Great blocks, Mama! Lovely as usual. Did you show us your drawing prize?

Sharon, thanks for reminding me. I wanted to take a picture of my goodies from our drawing. I received a hug ziplock bag of velumn for paper piecing and a book by Kathy Lamancusa - A Patchwork Collection of Inspirational Stories - Quilts are Forever. I'm an advid reader and love the stories I have read so far.

sandpat 04-25-2010 05:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mama...what a great package!!! You are really a lucky winner!!!

OK...I did finish mine last night...here they are...

wk 16
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2671[/ATTACH]

Mamaskeeto 04-25-2010 05:42 AM

Sand kyour blocks look great. Love your colors.

Shemjo 04-25-2010 06:19 AM

Beautiful blocks, Sandpat. Thanks for sharing your winnings, Kathy.

Esqmommy 04-25-2010 06:37 AM

Wow, terrific blocks everyone. Here's another week that has gone by with no blocks being posted by me. I think Luv and I will have to have a pity party together that we are behind...but, hopefully, in about two weeks, I'll have lots to post!!

Mama, thanks for sharing the photos of your prize. I think the others were wondering if I sent it out - okay to all you others out there...remember, if you are able to post your work for the 6 week period, you will be entered in the drawing for a prize. It will change each time, so you will be pleasantly surprised (at least I hope you will be happy!) with your gift.

Have a great day everyone!